author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, May 24, 2010
I Really Don't Know What To Do Anymore...
I Really Miss You...
I Can't Let You Go...

HELLO.

My Body Is In Lots Of Pain Right Now...


I Can Only Remember What Happened From Sat Onwards. LOL.

Saturday :
MY BDAY.

Had Lots of Prob With The BBQ Pits...

Then Moved To A Better One.

Alot Of People Came.

China People Tried To Steal Some Food . EVERYBODY Spotted Them. HAHAHA.

Keong Came Very Late.

Cake on his Face.
NOT MINE :P

Ate ALOT.

Then Much Later.

Jeff Got Bullied By EVERYONE.

They Stuff Chocolate Cake in his Belly Button . LOL
put on his Nipps. LOL.

Chilli.

Lotion

Tissue Paper.

Lucky Not Oil And Bee Hoon :P.

Then They Cleaned Him Up With ICE
And Stuffed It Down His Pants. HAHAHA

Went Back Home.

Kian hao , Junrong , Ben & Alvin Come My House.

Passed Alvin Sony Vegas Pro
He Went Home.

Gambled With The Rest.

Lost All My Money =_=. ( $5? )

NVM Didn't Use my $400 :P .

Went To Sleep After Losing All My Money. LOL

.

Sunday :
Junrong Go Play Badminton.

Kian hao And Me Play Guitar Hero.

Eat Mac.

then He Go Meet GF.

I Watch TV.

Ride at 6pm.

2nd or 3rd Run....Frontflip Dropin =_=.

Slammed My Palms And Knee Onto The Floor Quite Hard.

Bike Falling Towards Me.

I Karate Chopped It.

but The Wheel Managed To Hit My Eye. LOL.

KO Awhile.

Tried to Ride.

Fell Asleep For Like 2mins At B3.

Went To Eat.

Alex Drive to ECP.

Rode Abit.

Tried Whips.

KO.

Go Home.

Then We're Talking About Ghost Hunters.

And Shanghai. LOL.

.

Reach home Arnd 12am ?

.


Sleep.

Today :

Wake up 7.30am.

Go Sch.

9am+...

Found Out No Need Attend.

Class Starts at 12.15 =_=.

Went To queensway with the guys.

They Played Pool While I Almost KO'ed. :P.

Class Aft Tat.

Boring Fuck...Another Old Lady. LOL.

.

Wifi Improved !

I Used Twitter So Much :P .


Aft School.

Fix Ben's HORRIBLE Brakes.

7.30pm Ride.

Although I'm In Pain Right Now...

It Doesn't Hurt As Much When I'm Riding @ B3.

I Tried Tailwhips.

Quaterpipe Tailwhips , Footplant Tailwhips.

Oh And I Almost Landed My 540 !

90 Degrees More. HAHA.

Went To B4.

Tried Motorwhip

Footplant Tailwhip On The Wall.
D/s Whip on The Bank.

Turndown On The Boxjump.

ALL NVR LAND. LOL .

Went Home To Eat.

Tomorrow :
MORNING CLASS

Weilun Wants Me to Ride @ Somerset...And I'm Freaking Injured =_= .

Anyone Needs A Team For Halcon Jam @ ECP ?
I'm Going to ET Everywhere ! :P .

11:33 PM
My Life is Short