author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, May 20, 2010
Everything Happens For A Reason...
And I Can't Stop Blaming Myself For What Happened 2 Years Ago...
I Still Miss You...

WASSUPPPP

Its 1am.

I'm Bored.

And I'm Updating ! LOL

BTW I'm On A Get Fit/Hot Plan...Who Wants To Join Me? :D

Lets See....My Memory Is Very Bad...

I Can Only Remember Up To Yesterday's Activities :P .

Yesterday :
Found A Way to Type in Japanese And Korean ! :D.

I Would Want To Type Hello In Korean But It'll Take Too Long So Yea...Just Use A Translator :) .

Watched A Video Of Jason Phelan Dropping In The Moutain Bike Course With A Tailwhip.
FYI ...The Drop Is Like 2-3 Stories .
Dope Shit !

Went Fishing With Ben Han And James.

WHAT IS JAMES'S EMAIL ?!?!
I WANT THAT KOREAN GIRL !!! :P

Didn't Catch A Single Fish.

Went To Aliff To Eat.

Dumbasses Playing With Lighter :P .

James Threw Me A Coke.

Apparently He Doesn't Know That I Have Bad Catching Skills :P.

But Still I Managed to Catch The Can of Coke . LOL.

Went Home.

Rot.

Chat.

Mostly Rot...


Today :
Supposed to Go To Town .

Cancelled.

Stupid Bestfriend Had CCA. :P.

Then Wanted to Go Tionghin.

Somehow Didn't Go.

Watched The FISE Park Finals Video.

AWESOME EST SHIT BAG EVER

Loves Maddog's 1080.
He didn't Respond To My Tweet =_=.

Gary Young Was Entertaining Too :P .

Gap To Wallride. HAHA.

Then Then Then.

Watched TV.

Went To Ride At Goodviews.

Learning Some Street...At Least I Wanted To :P.

Did a 360.

Almost Killed Myself...But Killed My Jeans =_=.

Went To Eat..

Noodles With Fried Fish , Carrot Cake Black and Cheesefries. HAHAHA.

Went To Fitness Corner.

Lost My Fitness :( .

Went Home Arnd 11?

Now I'm Bored :P .

ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE ! * Cricket Sound *


Please Let Tomorrow Be A Clear Day...I Wanna Ride !
TAILWHIPS

12:59 AM
My Life is Short