author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Why Are You Lying To Me?...
Why Can't I Trust You ?...
Please Tell Me The Truth...
I Can Only Let You Go In The End...


Today :
Go School.
45mins Late :P

After School

Walk To MRT.

Go Home.

Eat

Meet Ryan @ B3
Pass Him My Nissin Flash
* I Think I'm Suppose To Pass Him Both My Flash. LOL *

The Others Packing Their Bike N Stuff To Go Thailand.

Go Home.

Bathe

Play Guitar Hero.

Damn Tiring.

Play With Dog.

Go Pasar Malam

Ride Abit.

Go Batok MRT Outside Slack.

Go Home.
.

Tomorrow :
Going Tionghin ( Hougang )




*song*

Someone told me that we're compatible
That we've met well
Someone told me that we'll last forever
But that was then

Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
It was all a lie
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
Everything
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
Now. Let's break up

Let's not meet again
Even if sometimes we're sad
We can only smile at the memories
Lastly,I've nothing else for you except this
Let's live in pretense and denial from now on

Someone told me that memories are beautiful
But that was then
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
It was all a lie
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
Everything
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
Now. Let's break up.

Let's not meet again
Even if sometimes we're sad
We can only smile at the memories
Lastly,I've nothing else for you except this
Let's live in pretense and denial from now on

Like the happiness we once had
I'll leave all the happiness with you
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
All the tears
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie
I'll take it away
So that you'll be able to smile

I've always lived for you
I know you better than anyone else
Now I'll have to send you off for your own happiness
Forgetting the love we have shared
Let's live like that
Let's live like that

10:52 PM
My Life is Short