author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wish You Liked Me Too.


Alrite Yo.

Its 1am

I Got Home Not Long Ago.

Today Went To Ride.

OTW To B3 Saw Naz & The Kid :X. ( wads his name ? )

Alvin Came.

Then LCS

Then Roman

Then Juyi , Ryan , Fabian & Raffi

Very "Nua"

But Kept Trying Tailwhips.

Fuck Its Getting Worse & Worse :(

I Wanna Land Tailwhip Before I Go To Beijing In May ( If Built In Time )

I Can't even 360 Properly Anymore :(

.

Almost Sprained My Ankle Doing A Turndown Too :(

Oh Ya.

Threatened Jeff To Tell "RT aka Cresent Moon" That He Keep Talking Rubbish. HAHA

After Lights Out.

Listen To The Guys Talk Cock.

Then Go Aliff Eat Till 12am +

Damn Lah.

I Saw Dis Indian Uncle Holding A Plate Of Noodle
I Thot He Working There :P.
Asked Him To Take Order. HAHAHA

Very Embarassing :P

Reach Home Not Long Ago...

Tomorrow :
TAILWHIPS TAILWHIPS TAILWHIPS !

Gotta Watch Within 2 Months Before Beijing !

Friday :
Comm. Skills Exam

Dno Aft That Going For Syed's Bday Celebration Anot Leh.

I'm Not A Fan Of Clubbing & Hanging Out With More Than 10 Malays @ a Time :X
* Not Racist *
I Just Don't Like It When Theres Too Many.

All Speak Malay Forget Poor Old Me.

Oh And Many Many Smoking Breaks =_= .

1:05 AM
My Life is Short