author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, December 28, 2009
Wazzup People
.

Hmm...
Seriously...SOMEONE SELL ME A CAMERA FLASH !
I Wan Buy Camera Bag Oso . Haha.
Anyway.

Had X'mas BBQ
Under A Highway
Fking Ghetto. Haha.

Probably Everybody Got Drunk.
.

Yun got So High That She Slapped Watt.
Fking Funny.

She Strangled Almost Everybody. LOL.
Aft Tat She Rode Her Bike.
Like Less Than 5 sec.
Fall Down Hit Her Teeth :X
.

Skip Skip Skip 4am + Went Home
.

Sat :
Went to ECP.
Ryan Drove.
Lexington n Roman Came Too.

Met Alex Alvin Keong Juyi and John At There.

I Didn't Land 1 Fucking Quaterpipe turndown.

Wah Roman Fall Down The Steep Quaterpipe.
His Head Got 1 Huge Cut.
Bleed Like Hell.
Used 2 Towels To Cover :X.

Ryan Drove Him to Hospital Juyi Follow.

Ride Till 2,3am ?
Took Alex Car To West Coast Mac.
Go Home Aft Tat.

.

Yesterday :
Slacking Season. Haha.
Ride oso no Energy :P.

Today :
Going to Ride .
Don't Rain Please

3:29 PM
My Life is Short