author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, September 10, 2009
HELLO

Yesterday ( 2 Days ago ) :
3pm Ride with Ben , Sean and Irving
Did Like 4 Whip Attempts
Fucking Hot Afternoon
Wanted to Kill Them For Riding So Early
Go KFC

Aft Tat Go B4.
Fucking Hell 360 At There Leg Hit Backwheel's Axle
My Leg Dented =.=
Now its Swollen...Hais..

Aft Tat Ride Home

Sean Tyre Got Hole =.=
.
Rest For Whole Day
Watched He Who Can't Marry Finish Alrdy. Hoho

Today ( Yesterday ) :
N Lvl Eng Paper 1/2
Difficult For Me :X

Aft Tat

Go Sleep.

Wake Up

Bike Maintainence
.

6.30pm
Ride.

Brought My Camera
For The Pictures Please Checkout My Facebook :D
.

Did Many Whip Attempts.
Keong's Hair is DAMN Funny :P

I Lost my 360 :(

I Don't Understand Why People Make Such A Big Fuss About 090909 =.=
Is it A Special Day ?! LOL

Next Year 10/10/10? :X

Its Going To Be This Way Till 2012 ?
12/12/12 . haha

Btw. People Who Talk abt 2012 Being End of The World.
Please Get A Life And Kindly FUCK OFF !


Did You Go Out Today With The Person You Like As Well ?
I Feel So Lonely...

1:30 AM
My Life is Short