author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, August 30, 2009
HELLO.

Yesterday :
Han Come my House With his Almost "Gone" Finger

Took cab to ECP

Watch the Prelims
Awesomeness Shit Man !
Super whips All over !

Love the Flairs But Not What I Looking For :(

Aft Tat Watched The Vert Demo by Tim Wood and Takeshi Yasutoko
Cool Shit.
Tim wood Fell Down Doing A 540 No Hander :(

Takeshi Yasutoko is Super Shit Yea !!
He Flair So Damn Fking Stylo-Milo ! :P

Aft Tat go West Coast Plaza Nike Factory Shop

How Can Nike Factory Not Sell Nike 6.0??LOL
Went to Queensway
Got My Nike Shoe.
Its White..Damn...Dno Wan Use For Riding Anot. LOL

Went Home

Played With my NEW WEBCAM !!
Night Vision Shit Yo :P

Anyone Wanna Webcam Chat With Me ? :P
I'm Not Half-Naked. Don't Worry :P
Anyone Anyone Anyone Anyone Anyone ??

Today :
BORING SHIT !!!
RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN

Watched He Who Can't Marry
Enjoyable Stuff :P

Now I'm Rotting~~~

CHAT WITH ME SOMEONE !!

WHO WAN GO OUT ?!?!?! NOW !!!

6:46 PM
My Life is Short