author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, July 11, 2009
Just So Happen I Found This Song When The Girl I Like So Much is In Love With Another Guy
:(

SG Wannnabe - Ijoyo ( Forget )

Just forget, stop making it harder for yourself.
That person has already forgotten about you and has moved on.
Seeing you still hurting like this, Makes it hard for me to take a step closer to you.

To me, you are the most beautiful.
So precious, that I am afraid to even hold you in my heart.
But.. You never look at me
Even when I lend you my shoulder, you don't realize that I love you.

Forget, just forget, let it all wash away.
I was always the first to see your tears, even though I could do nothing but watch.
While I kept my love hidden, never having the heart to bring it up.
I realize I never once freely took your hand into mine.

I am here, I am here, I am here at your side.
My mind is full of endless cries of my love for you
But they are too far away to reach your heart. I'm nothing to you
And I am left to watch you helplessly and unnoticed.

When I see you, I feel hopeless.
If I could, I would rather be him, I want to be him
When you're drunk and calling his name.. I hate being envious of a guy whose face I don't even know.

Forget, just forget, let it all wash away.
I was always the first to see your tears, even though I could do nothing but watch.
While I kept my love hidden, never having the heart to bring it up. I realize I never once freely took your hand into mine.

I am here, I am here, I am here at your side.
My mind is full of endless cries of my love for you
But they are too far away to reach your heart.
I'm nothing to you
And I am left to watch you helplessly and unnoticed.

I am here, I am here, I am here at your side.
My mind is full of endless cries of my love for you
But they are too far away to reach your heart.
I'm nothing to you
And I am left to watch you helplessly and unnoticed.

3:50 PM
My Life is Short