author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hello Hello :D
Long Time Didn't Post~

Yesterday :
6pm Went to Collect Frame and Fork
WTF V2 and Pro Series Fork~
Fix till 10pm :X , Lots Of Problems Encountered .

Went to CCK Meet Afiq Use Chain Cutter.
Fix alrdy , Go Eat , Awhile Later Got Long Long Long Story =.= .

Albert From Fulion , You're A Fucking Poser and A Loser .
Please Don't Waste Other People's Time .
And To Your Non-Educated Slut of A Mother .
$10 Want To Call Police ?

Somemore Want Scold Me When Can't Even Scold Properly.
Lose Already Ask Me Shut up? STUPID ! Never Study Ah ? Got Lousy Job ?
Trying to Scare me With Your "Powerful English" ?
Lose Face La Sia ! HAHA
Police Also Think Your Mother Is A Fucking Retarded Whore Who Needs $10 Badly.

Lucky I Just Bought That Frame & Fork , If Not I Already Throw $20 At Your Face !
.

Anyways ~

Ride around Till 4am

Go Home

sleep


Today :
Wake up 10am.

Watch Drama , Eat , Sleep
Had A Dream of Yoona :P

138 More Episodes To Go. LOL

Ride , Go Gombak , Eat , Go Back B3 Ride

WOOO 360 and Turndown !!

I Love My New Frame n Fork~

Fucking Headset Keep Loose...

10pm+

Ride Home.

Bathed , Eat Maggie , Fixed Headset Problem..
at least i think i fixed it...

If tomorrow Anything Wrong with Headset Need buy Extra Spacer :(
.

11:29 PM
My Life is Short