author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, February 12, 2009
HELLO.

Today.
School Was "Interesting".
English Lesson = MS ANNIE TAN IS IRRITATING THE HELL OUT OF ME !
F&N = HAHAHA JACKASS !

PE = Super Tough Yet Fun Physical. Screaming , Moaning , Sweating , Enjoyable Shit :D
Sit-Ups , Some Weird Army Thingy , Crunches , Yoga-Stretching , Pull-Up.

Recess = Played With Fake Moustache.
CME = Nag.
Maths = Psychotic Shit Ass. Gayed.

After Sch.
Had to Stayback.
2.10pm
Played Badminton at Hall Till Like 3pm I Think ?

Went Home.
Bathed.

Played Comp.

Took Bike Out.

Met Sandra at Batok MRT.
Pass Her The PE Shirt.

Went to B3.

Alone :(
Ate Super-Ring and Drank Red Bull.

Amazingly Still no Energy =="

Fidali Came.
2 Skate-Skaters Oso * Dnno wad are they called *

Then Uncle John Came.

Then Han Came.
Then Afiq.

Etc.Etc.Etc.

Nothing Much Happened.

Nicholas Came with Foodlion Riders.

Purposely Did a 360 Infront of Lloyd :D
* I Don't Really Care If You're Reading This*

They Went off Cause of "Business" LOL !

Ride Awhile. DAMN LOTS OF RIDER TONIGHT !

Leg Started To Hurt Alot More Than Usual.
Slacked.
Sent Videos~

Slowly Ride Home.
LEG PAIN TT_TT

Tomorrow :
Wont Be Riding?.
Stupid Parents Teacher Meeting At Night =.=
FK !


NOTE !
If You Intend to Ask Me Out on Valentines Day Due to my Lack of Guts.
Please Ask Immediately.
Not on Saturday * Valentines Day *.

So Far I Don't Have Any Plans to Go Out on Sat.

So Most Probably Would Be At Somerset Riding On Valentines Day.
Another Lonely Gay Valentines T_T
.

ASK NOW !!!

10:06 PM
My Life is Short