author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, January 17, 2009
Today :
Woke up Feeling Happy.
For No Reason. Hahaha...

Later Go Ride :D.

Now Watching Music Videos.
From Siam Shade , Arashi , DBSK , MC Mong




Yesterday :
Didnt Go To School.
Watched DBSK Videos.

omg..Micky Yoochun's childhood.
fking fking sad.

Made Me Cry..LOL !
Really..T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO7BiVTUDQ&feature=related
See Yourself.


4pm Went To Ride.

Riding at B3.

Hear A Crack Sound..

Thought My Hub Skip...
Then I Thinking..PROFILE HUB SKIP ?!?

Did a 180 "Slider"

Suddenly Chain Snap When ride off =.=

Farhan Help me Knock Back The Chain In..

Had To Open Master Link Over n Over =.=

3 Times...Keep Put chain Wrongly . LOL !

Met Gary at Cyclemax.

Changed To HEAVY Duty Links.
Only Those Broken Ones.

So Now Im Using Regular KMC Chain With KMC Heavy Duty And The Shadow Conspiracy Half-link.


Ride To B3 With Gary.

Ride Back to Gombak

Take Hoodie.

Fking Freezing =_=.

Ride Back to B3.

Slacked at B3.

Ride Damn Little.

Tried A 1-Motion-360.
Fking Impact Land.
Fingers Out-Of-Position.
Painful Shit.

Eat at Coffee Shop.

Came Back Fking Felt Like vomitting =.=

Then Slacked With Jonny And Azri at Westmall.

Then 11pm Go Home =_=.

11:57 AM
My Life is Short