author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Might Just Be Another DBSK Song. But Its Really How I Feel.

Why did I end up falling for you?

No matter how much time has passed

I still thought you were right here

But you've already chosen a different path

Why couldn't I call out to you at all?

Every day and night growing emotions

And words overflow

But I realized that

They'd never reach you again

Since that day I first met you

I felt like I already knew you

You and I melted into each other so smoothly

It was natural for me to be where you were

The two of us grew up together

But you've already chosen a different path

Why did I end up falling for you?

No matter how much time has passed

I still thought you were right here

Now we can't turn back

The special meaning held by this day

Today you stood with a happy expression

You looked beautiful while praying to god

But I wasn't the one next to you

And the image of you receiving blessings

Of that how could I let go?

Why did I end up falling for you?

How we were before

We can't return to it anymore

I've really thought it through

Why didn't I hold on to your hand?

No matter how much time has passed

You should've always been by my side (never changing)

But still, even if I'm nowhere near you anymore

I'm praying that you

May be happy for eternity

No matter how much that would make me lonely

no matter how lonely i may be


9:48 PM
My Life is Short