author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.
Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me
I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing
tagboard
Plurk
Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger
My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip
Im Bored . Ask Me Out
I'm Still Single :P
By TwitterButtons.com
Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games
blogs
history
credits
Monday, January 12, 2009
I Really Don't Know What To Do Anymore.
Is it Really Time To Say Goodbye ?
Anyway I'll Try Harder.
Maybe Someday We Might Talk Again...
Hello.
Today :
School Was Boring.
After School.
Jackassed Saiful.
Put Some Advertisement On His Back and He didn't Realize.
Even When We Went Home We Didnt Tell Him :D.
Played Left4Dead At Home .
Then Me n Sean Take 945 To Westmall.
Go Sakae Sushi Eat.
Ala...In Sakae Sad Sad...Didnt Get That Girl's Number T_T.
Don't Know Secondary or JC Sia :X
Planned To Say I 18 Yrs Old . LOL !
And Made Frens With Some Guys We don't Know.
I LOSE FACE SIA
Then Go Walk Around.
Go Popular Wanted to See Any Nice Nice Things Anot.
Then Take 945 Back Home.
Take Bike.
Go Ride~~
Reach B3 Around 5pm++.
Asked Jeff To Take Video Of My Runs.
Had To Make A NEARLY Perfect One.
Took More Than 10 Tries.
Half Way Stopped.
Damn Irritating. Haha.
Had To Compromise With A Shorter Simpler Run. :(
Finally Got 1 :D.
Upload Soon.
Got Problems =.=
Then Ride till 8.30pm Lidat.
Go Westmall Till 9pm+ .
Tomorrow :
No Idea =_=
Btw :
My First Time Seeing My Own 360.
OMG UGLY SIA . :X
10:25 PM
My Life is Short