author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, January 1, 2009
You Don't Know You're So Bright That You Almost Blind Me
Don't You Know That Everything I Always Wanted To Say , I Am Saying In These Past Few Months of Emo-Speech



HELLO.

Today :
Fucking Rained Alot Today

2pm Lidat.

Met Gary Outside My House.

Traded Forks.
.
I Bought His Tierra Fork.
He Borrowing My Archangel Fork.

Hands Long Time Nvr Get Greasy. LOL.

Then At Home..

Admiring My Bike.

Fking Much More Lighter Lor.
Thought Of Putting Pegs Since Its Size17 And I Got Crossbar.

Then Remembered Cant Tahan Grinds. LOL !
SAD T_T

Nvm~

Pedals All The Way. LOL !

Then 3 or 4pm Lidat Sleep.

6pm + Wake Up.

Eat.

Play Comp.

8pm Meet Nick Downstairs.

Go Ride Around Batok.

Go Meet Jonny at ITE Outside.
Then Go Here n There.

Doing Stupid Things.

Then Go B3...Landed 2 New Tricks...1 Footer Can-can And Nac-Nac

10pm Reach Home.

I Just Finished Packing My Bags...I Think...
FUCKED I KENA CONNED BY THE BOOKSHOP PPL LOR !

Give Me 2 4B Chinese Books =_=.
And Only 1 CPA Workbook.
No Textbook Sia.

WTF !

Tomorrow :
School.
Long Time Never Disturb Saiful and Yih Siang sia :X.

FIREWORKS T_T. NEW YEAR SUCKED WITHOUT YOU

11:09 PM
My Life is Short