author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Everything Disappeared.

It Never Once Started.
But So Fast It Already Ended.
at 7.30pm.

Thank You For Being So Good To Me In The Past.
Walking Me Home When I Was Injured.
You Treated Me The Best Among Anyone I Ever Knew.


In My Whole Life.
I Had Crushes On Many Girls.

They Either Disappeared Or Get Boyfriends.
I Didn't Give A Damn.

But When U Sent Me Those Messages When I Was At Yew Tee.
I Really Felt Like Crying.
I Just Tahan All The Way Till I Reach Home.
I Cried In The Shower.
I Cried While Looking At Those Messages.
.

This Pain Is Worse Than My Fractured Finger and Torn Tendon.
I'm Sure Whoever That Person You Love Is...
Is A Lucky Person.

I'm An Idiot To Listen To My Friend.
I Now Know I'll Be Alone For A Very Long Time.
.

I Wish Things Didn't Have To Become Like This.
Its A Torture.
To Be Able To See Your Face.
And Not Be Able To Say A Thing Anymore.

I Know You Want Me To Forget About You.
But It Is Impossible.
I'll Always Be Thinking About You Only.
No Matter How Hard I Continue Trying.
All I Can Do Is Cry , Can I Ever Forget You ?

You Don't Realize.
That Im In Love With You.
.
I'm Not Lying.

Why Am I So Stupid To Make Things Become Like This?
Im So Sorry.
Now You've Disappeared Along With That Beautiful Smile

.


I'm Not In The Mood To Post About My Day.


Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara
.
Blink... Smell it... Feel it...
Open, Open your eyes...just look at me now
Everything in my world
Is like I lost my main flesh and blood.
We also know
Sprinkling a passionate love. The colour of tears.
Girl, tell me little lie... please tell me little lie...Did you hear?
But tender, these pair of hands made you perish.
Lonely People... Lonely People
Yes, the day I was hurt, begin to seperate from you
Lonely People... Lonely People
Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, I won't forget
Continue to walk on this road, now it's already no longer youAfter kissing
Girl, tell me little lie... please tell me little lie...Did you hear?
Now such strangeness, I'm hugging onto the layers of snowflakes.
Long Way before... Long Way before
Yes, the day I was hurt, begin to seperate from you
Lonely People... Lonely People
Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, I won't forget
Permeated the memories, overcame the tears longing for my heart
Innumerable, these stars
Lonely People... Lonely People
Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, I won't forget
Lonely People...Lonely People I know
Inside your heart, until forever
Lonely People... Lonely People
Only, musn't cry musn't cry again,
after kissing
goodbye


Tomorrow :
If It Doesnt Rain I'll Be Going to B3 Ride My Fking Heart Away.

8:50 PM
My Life is Short