author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, January 5, 2009
Dreaming Of A Turndown With My New Hat. LOL
Style Right? :D

Don't Smudge Your Blood Onto Jeans , Although Makes A Stylish Pattern.

You Didn't Realize That I Was So Damn In Love With You.
Everything Turns Out Badly For Me.
I Only Had You By My Side.
I Became Stupid.
Now I'm Left With Nothing And No One.
I Didn't Know How To Cherish The People And Things I Had.
I Regret So Terribly.
I'm Sorry.

HELLO.
Today
2nd Day of School.
Woke up Fking Pissed Off...Not A Morning Person. Haha.
Go School , Almost Late, Lucky Mdm Nuralla Nvr come :X.
CPA Almost Sleep..
Keep Thinking...NEED DO FOR MY N LEVEL !
Ala...Skip All The Way to After School...

4pm Ride.
Gary , Afiq , Farhan , Eddy and 2 CCK Rider.

Played.

Go Underblock Made New ( Paper ) Hats :D.

Then Go Back B3.

Played..

Wahlao 180 Fakie Wan Pull-off Hit Curb.
Buttock Impact the Floor Sit Down Damn Pain T_T.

Then Tapao Mac.

Then Slacked. Ride A Little.
Suddenly Got Tat 360 Mood.
Landed 1 Flat and Several Back Wheels.
360 The Mood Hard To Come Ah. T_T.
Wahlao My 360 Like Gap Sia.

Haha.
Not High :X.


Tomorrow :
FOODLION SESSION !

I Want Improve My Street Skills :D






11:13 PM
My Life is Short