author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Ok . Its 12am

I Cant Really Rmb Anything For The Past Few Days.

Yesterday :
Slack + Hop Manual Day With Nick , Jonny , John , Wei Lun.

Cleared Some Fking Tiny Road Divider at Westmall

1 of 5 Dividers Cleared :D


Today .
Woke up 12pm.

Quickly Showered etc.

Reach Lot1.

Met Josh , YQ , Jing Teck at Library.

Met Steph at Video Shop There...

WTF Lor..REALLY Didnt See Her Cause of Height :X

Went to MOF <---Japanese Cafe.

I Was Damn Hungry Ate Quite Alot.

Jackassed Around.

Sandra Came.

Continue Jackass-ing

Go Buy Movie Tickets

Go Sakae Sushi <<---WTF...

Major Jackass Revenge :X

Slowly Ate.

From 3pm Till 5.30pm :D

Damn Fun <---Seriously. LOL.
Sakae Sushi Don't Have Touch Screen Computer Menus :D
And Whether You Eat Cold Soba With Chawanmushi...u dun haf to worry abt stomach aches.
either way it still comes out. LOL

Watched Madagascar 2 <---Fking Cock Movie =.=

Sandra MIA , Josh Home , YQ Home , Steph MIA , Jing Teck Home.

Me...B3 :D @ 8pm
Already Miss My Classmates :(
Damn Im Fking Gay =.=

OTW There...Suddenly Got Phone Call From Sean

Sean: EHH ZHENG SHU WAN TALK
Zheng shu : ermm...pepsi...coffee...coke...sprite.
Me : Huh ?
Sean or Zheng Shu : skdsnmsxnignkn <<---WTF ?
Sean : Help Us Order This N Dat.
Me : Go To Sch There ??
Sean : Ya
Me : FUCK OFF *Khup Phone * :D


Waited At There Playing PSP For Like 45mins ?

Then Nick , Jerome , Jeff , etc. Come.

etc <---who the fuck are they? i oso dunno.

Borowed A Kid's High End Bike.

WOO...
Pedal Stall Fking Smooth..Feel Like Getting Plastic Pedals.
And A Higher End Bike :X

Oh Ya...360 U MOTHER FKING BITCHES ~!!

Then Slacked At Westmall After Lights Out <---10.15pm

Then Got Dis Malay Bunch Say Dun Show Off <---As If We Cant Hear

I Say Loudly..At Least We Got Skills Mah~~

They Dun Dare Do Anything :D
LUCKY. HAHA

Played With Nick's bike...Chiong All Over Westmall , Manualling and Nose-Manual-ing

Then 11.30pm Took Bus Home..Here I Am Now :D.


Tomorrow : RIDE LEEE !!!
Unless Got Plans Which I Forgot :X

FINDING SHIOK JOBS !!

Not Including Giggolos :X

12:08 AM
My Life is Short