author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, December 18, 2008
HELLO.

Today :
Fucking Fun Day.

Slept Damn Shiok Sia...Till 2pm.
Got Tat Dont Want Wake Up Feeling.
But Had To Go BBQ At 4pm.

Got Up.
Listened To Music.
Bathed.
Prepared Stuff.
4.20pm Lidat Met Josh N Waihian Downstairs.

Took Joshua's Father's Car To The BBQ Pit at West Coast Park.
BBQ Pit 5.

Wahlao The Other BBQ Pit Got Hot Girl :X

Then WALKED To The Mac...FKING FAR.
All The Way The Other Side of West Coast =_=.
Picked Up Jeremy Yeo , Darren , Jude.



Then Slacked.
Talked.
Oh Ya..I Stole A Cocked Up Bike.
The Idiot Dnno How To Lock His Bike.
Lock The Chain =_=.
.

Then Jude Keep Ride Bike.
Chain Came Home.
Took Him Like 30mins To Put it Back On ? LOL
Randy Oso. HAHA

Vanessa Then Come.
Waited For Josh Who went To Pickup The Rest.

Then We Started The Fire.

Then Sandra , Yintong , Yunqing , Steph , Nurul Came.

Then Josh , Jingteck and Jeremy Pang.
Then Claire .

I Keep "Kachiao" Them.
Then Wear My Xmas Hat And Keep Switching Around With my Lotek Cap.

Eat Alot.
Damn Full.

Played Virus.

Played With Fire.

Hmmm Cant Really Rmb Much.

Then Go Mac Buy Drinks + McFlurry.

Vanessa Went Home.

Lots of Left-Over Food.

Talked Cock Around.

Took Pics.

11pm Everyone Went Home.

Waited For Josh Father Pick Us Up.

Fking Lots Of Food Wasted :X

But Today Had ALOT Of Fun :D

Remembered So Many Things.
I Really Miss Everyone.
I Hope Everyone Had A Great Time As Well :D

I Honestly Wished Tat The BBQ Didnt Have to End.
Just Like How I Wished Primary School Didnt End.

1 More Year Left Till My Secondary School Life Ends As Well :( .

Tomorrow .
RIDE LIAO AH !!

P/S : GARY GET WELL SOON.

11:54 PM
My Life is Short