author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, December 6, 2008
Hello !!

Today Was AWESOME

2pm Took Cab With Nick To Bedok

Bedok Met Gary All.

Finished Raining There.

They Mopped And Stuff.

Then Go Buy Food.

Meet Han n Company At The Spectators Area.

THE JAMS START !!

1st Was Highest Bunnyhop.
Ryan From Batok Wins :D

2nd Was Further Launch From Kicker.

Dunno Who The Guy Who Frontflipped.
BUT IT WAS FUCKING FAR !!
WOOT.
Sad for Gary But Good Try .

3rd Was B.I.K.E
DAMN AWESOME.
SUPER SEATGRAB ! WOO
Started To Rain.

Me n Nick go Plaza Sing.
Played Arcade.

Eat.

Go Bugis.

Oh and I Bought 2 New BMX Mags :D

Bugis Walked Like Siao till Leg Fking Tired.

Then 10pm Lidat Go Somerset Slack.
Awesome-est Thing Happened :D


10.45 - 50pm Took Cab Home.

11.30pm Reach Home.

Tomorrow :
MAYBE Going to Bedok Jams Part 2 :D

11:46 PM
My Life is Short