author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, November 23, 2008
I'm Thinking Of Dying.
I Wish I Wasn't So Stressed Out Again
I Wish I Got Some Weird Disease That Kills Me Without Myself Knowing.
Im Sure No One Will Miss Me.
So Much Stress.
So Much Trouble.
Damn I'm Emo.
Nvm...I Oredi Got Torn Tendon.
Although I Don't Cut Myself.
Simple Way To Die.
PLAY MORE BMX.


Yesterday.
Fking Lousy Day.
Dont Want To Talk Abt It =_=


Today.
RIDE :D
1.45pm Nicholas and Joey Outside My Gate =_=.

Changed.

Walked To B3 With Them.

Played at B3.

Han Come With Azri.

Then Ben.

OMG I CAN FLOW !!!
But Finger Pain.
Wait Till Fully Recovered.
TAILWHIPS COME !!
.

Thn Lex n Jonny Come

Suddenly Drizzled.

Lex n Jonny MIA.

Go Fitness Corner Slack.
Played With Irritating Ringtones
Squeaking Sound and Mr Bean

Then Go B3.

Helmet Boy and Afiq at There.
Thn Jonny Got Irritated With my Mr Bean SMS Tone :X


Then Rat and Co. Came...

Slacked.

Took Pics.

I Did a 360 and My finger FKING Hurt-ed

Rested.

Played.

Then Arnd 7.45pm Went to Yilin House Eat Chocolate Cake.
Damn Nice.
Afiq Must Be Jealous CAUSE I GOT CAKE !!
HAHA.

But Still Hungry Like Fk :X

Watched TV and Attempted To Stop the Cat From Running Out The Door :X.

8pm+ Left.

Go Back B3.

Got Lost OTW There =_=.
I Cock Eye Siaaa

Then Slacked.

Went to b4.

Felt Like Fainting Dunno Y
.

Suppose To Play Street End up All Super Sien.

Wan Go Home.

Go Cheers Slack While me , han , afiq n azri Eat KFC.

Go Back B3 Take Azri's Bar Saw Jeff SECRET Training With Samuel. <-- Better Don't Call Me To Ride.

Reach Home 10pm+.

I HATE COMING HOME

Fucking Sien and Sucks.

Especially Today.


Tomorrow :
Therapy.
After Tat.
DONT KNOW.

10:45 PM
My Life is Short