author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, November 16, 2008
Things Changed After So Long.
I've Been Alone For so Long
You Didn't Bother
Why Should You Bother Only Now ?
It's Not Worth It.
This Is Who I Really Am.
I'm Throwing Everything I Once Had Away
I Just Want To Be Alone.
I Want To Forget All The Pain I Felt Before.
A Painful Restart.


Hello.

Yesterday.
Went to Westmall Meet Afiq.

Played Daytona 1 Round..
Omg Lar...So Difficult n Painful to Drive with A Broken Finger.
SUCKS
Yet I Completed In 6th :D

Then Go Harvey Norman Buy new Earpiece.
12.90 and Damn Shiok? Lol

7pm Lidat Took Train to Vivo.
Ate at Mac.
MEGA MAC :D

Then Go Toys'R'Us.

Wreck Havoc Sia we 2 :X

Then Go Eat Giant Strawberry Pocky.
Looking at Sentosa.
Afiq Look at Sentosa.
I Looking at Couple Touching Each Other :X :X :X

Then 10.30pm Took Train Back

Reach Batok at 11.20pm Lidat.

Meet Ben.

Send Afiq To Bus Stop.

Watched Midnight Movie with Ben
Quantum of Solace

2am Reach Home.

Chat on MSN 3am Sleep.

Today :
Woke up 12pm
OMG LAR.
Didnt Watch Weekend Morning Cartoons :(


Ate Big Breakfast.

2.45pm Took Out Back Wheel.

3.30pm Reach Jonny House.

Left My Backwheel There


Watched Some HK Gang Movie?

Then Ben ( B3 ) Called.

Ask Come Down.

I Tell Him Broken Finger Due to DoubleWhips :X:X

Then Brought Lex Bike Down.

While Jonny Ride his "NEW" Bike

Then Jonny Bring his SUNDAY Down.

Then Got His Bunch of "Fanclub" Girls.

All Small Girls =_=

I Kept Doing Fakies Only.

Pulloff Still Very Pain.

BUT I DUN GIV A DAMN BREAK MY FINGER MAKE SURE SAME TIME DIE :X

Jonny Learning 540.

I Learning How To Pull-off AMERICAN Style. haha

More Painful :X

Then Kept Shouting at Ben Ask him Learn 360.

Then Afiq n Jeff n Evo n Kapo Come.

Then Jonny Gone Home Oredi.

His Fanclub Came Again.

Thn Got Fat girl Come.

Keep Disturb.

SIALA TUBE BURST.

NVM. They Got Spare Tyres :X

Then Act Act Scold Jeff

Siala Cannot Blame Them If Fat Right ? Not Their Fault Mah~

Then Kept Using Afiq's Bike Fakie Pulloff

Then 9pm Go Home.


Tomorrow :
Therapy.
Hope I Wont die =_=
If die..At Least Be Painless :X

I WAN RIDE AGAIN !!

10:22 PM
My Life is Short