author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Heelllooo.

Yesterday :
Due to Short Term Memory I Cant Rmb Anything.

But Rmb That I LOST MY PRIMO CRANK PINCH BOLT. IM DEAD !!

Shud haf Left it at Jonny's House.

Oh Ya.

Ate Alot.

Like 3 Meals For Dinner?

.


Today :
1pm Go Ride Oredi.

Went To Mac To Eat.

Slacked till 3.10pm.

Go B3 Play.

Then Afiq n Jeff Come.

Then Han .

Then Gary.

Then Lots of ppl Come .

Han Got His New Parts.

I Tried Doing Air Tricks.

Damn Cock.

Slacked Till 7pm++.


Then Played.

Lots Of Ppl.

Jeff Landed Abubaca With Fakie and Pulloffs :D

Oh Ya Tailtaps oso.

I Tried Tailtaps on the Bigger Quater.

Landed But Very Weird.

Lots of Injuries For Ystd and Today :D

No Pain No Gain. !

Since I Have No Future Might As Well Kill Myself Doing These Stuff. LOL.

DAMN I NEED 90 DOLLARS MORE FOR THE DAMN PROPER WHEEL !

Reach Home 10.30pm :D :D :D

Fun and Tiring Day.

Btw.
Selling Primo Hula Hoop Rim For $35 .
&
Unihoc Floorball Stick with Evo3 Blade For Air-hooking Usage For $180 . DAMN CHEAP !

11:06 PM
My Life is Short