author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.
Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me
I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing
tagboard
Plurk
Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger
My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip
Im Bored . Ask Me Out
I'm Still Single :P
By TwitterButtons.com
Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games
blogs
history
credits
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
This is called “FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ”.
You have to type the 1st thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these 40 things.
You can’t think and go back and change your answers
.Here we go:
1. Beer: Chill Bro~
2. McDonalds: Obesity.
3. Relationships: Havent Had One.
4. Purple: Purple Dinosaur ><
5. Power : POWER LA DEH ! LOLS ?
6. Weed: Stop Smoking Weeds ><
7. Steroids: Olympics
8. Cartoons: Hentai. LOLS ?
9. The President: Cory in the House =_=
10. Tupperware: Hub Guard ...
11. Books: The Outsiders.
12. Santa Claus: Havent Given me Anything.
13. Halloween: Witches
14. Alice: Alvin's Little Psychotic Sister. LOLS
15. Grammar: Error. LOLS
16. Myspace: Karhoe ? If im not Wrong.
17.Clowns: Scary , That Stupid Movie Iman n Amira Shown me When I Was VERY LITTLE
18. Marriage: Emo =_=
19. Paris: Hilton
20. Pussy: Porno =_=
21. Redheads: Porno Again.
22. Blondes: Hawt.
23. Pass the: Salt
24. One night stand: Ton ?
25. Song: Be With You
26. School: BORING
27. Coke: Diabetis
28. Vanilla ice cream: I Prefer Strawberry.
29. Cars: That Dreamsworks Animation Movie? =_=
30. High school musical: PORNO XD
31. Pajamas: Party xD. * Porno *
32. Woody: D1ck. LOLS
33. Wet Socks: Afiq's Socks =_=
34. Break: Wah Alot Sia Dis One , Prison Break , Heart Break , Leg Break , Head Break , Back Break . xD
35. Dance: Super Junior - Haengbok =_=
36. Sky: Jeff's Old Nickname
37. Plastic: Surgery =_=
38. Light: Darkness? =_=
39. Colour the: Book?
40. Love: No One Loves Me xD
Went Busting Into Other People's Blog n Saw This. Looked Fun. Tried it Out =D
10:47 PM
My Life is Short