author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, July 28, 2008
http://www.20incho.com/chat/YaBB.pl?board=Others_cat;action=display;num=1217255572
Lex's Link.
Asked Me To Advertise For him..

Hell I Don't Think Theres People Visiting This Blog Anyway.
Looks Like Hes Selling his Frame , Fork n HARO wheelset.

Today :
Woke up With A VERY BAD Back Ache.

Then Walk to Sch Wan Die wan die.

Reach Sch.
Maths Lesson Bend Down to Take Pencil Case.
Sit Up.
Back Ache Like F--k

Almost Cried.
But Yeah~~ Im A Strong MAN ~~ XD


Then Mr Wong Damn Poor Thing..

Sad Sia...

Cannot Tell.

but Nothing To Do With Us.
We're Good Young Adults ><.


Then ET.
Didnt Run.
Ankle Swollen AGAIN.
Back oso Pain.


Then YP Lesson.

Play Duno wad Game.
Kian hao Go Toliet Poo.

Left 3 Ppl Play The Game.

But Still we 2nd =D.


Recess :
The Fast Xpress Delivery Way XD.
* Lloyd n Ben Will Know wad Im Talking Abt *


English Listen to Music? . Lols...We Special La~~~

CME ...Wahlao Best...Sexuality Education.
All Laughing n Damn High xD.
Although Damn Disgusting.
ABORTION.



After Sch :
Go Ride.

Go B4 Meet Lex , Jonny , Ben.

Then Go Back B3.
Meet Farhan n Afiq.

Then we Go B4 Again.

WAHLAO...Learning Wallride.
Fucking Pissed Off.

Irritating Like F--k.
I CANT RIDE THE DAMN WALL !

Then Go Back B3.

Lex Go Home Edi.

Then Slack Slack.

Anyhow Play.

LAND 180 DISASTER !!

2nd Tech Trick !! WTF !! WOOTS

Then Tried The 2nd Huge Quater Pedal Stall...

Wahlao Scary.

I Cannot Slot in Properly.

Keep Slide Down.

2nd Slide Down..Big Toe Kena Caught in Frame Chainstay.

Damn Pain.


Then 180 Disaster Constant Edi.

So Happy~

Then Go B4.

Play Play~~

Then I Play With Afiq's Phone the Game.

Dunno Stack Building One...

Then Go Meet Gary n Jonny at Cheers.

Then Gary n Me Walk Home.

Cause his Tube Burst.

Wan Act Strong..Break the Valve.
=_=


Tomorrow : Floorball Training. FINALLY AFTER 7 MONTHS ?

11:01 PM
My Life is Short