author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, July 12, 2008
Hello.

Thurs :
Cant Really Rmb.
After Sch.
Ate Wanton Noodles With Shi jie n Kian Hao.
WAHLAO.Fucking Spicy.
I Cried When Swallowed The Chilli ( SERIOUS )
Shi Jie Like Wan Cry Dunwan Cry.
Kian hao Sweating Like he in Sentosa Wearing Jeans n Jacket. Lols xD

Friday :
Folo Lex n Jeff go Zola's House.
Then go Gombak.
Then go B3.
Wahlao.
Flatland Rider Play so Cool.
8pm Go Aliff Eat Prata.
9pm Go Town =_=.
WTF.
Jonny On Phone with his GF Then Walk...
I So Suay =_=.
11pm Reach. WTF ?

Go Esplanade Ride awhile.
then go OUB
Trail Bikes so cool xD

Oso Go Somerset.
NICE~

5.50am Took Train.
7.30am Reach Home.

Today :

Woke up 11am.
Sleep only 4hrs.

2pm Go Ride.

I THINK I Saw Sandra outside the interchange There Leh...
Not Really Sure...Only Realized When at Bike Shop Putting Pegs.
I See. Wahlao.Who That...Like so Familiar Leh...

Ride with Gary , Lex , Jeff , Ben & Sean Today.

8+ Go Mac Eat with Jonny n Jeff n Sean.

9pm We Go B4.
Old Sch Gathering.

Wahlao Took 2 Photos Of my Launch.
Hopefully Wont Appear in 20incho or osbmx.com
lols.

10pm Go Home.

10.30 Reach Home =_=.


Tomorrow :
8am Meeting the Guys.
Probably Reach town 9am.
Ride till evening i think.
See How Ah.

10:57 PM
My Life is Short