author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, July 25, 2008
HARLOW.

Weird Right ? =_=.

Today :
In School.

Cant Really Rmb Much.

But in Eng Lesson.
Had A Test.

Finished.
Fell Asleep For like 10mins.

Suddenly had to go PEE XD

So Asked Teacher .

Weird Convo :
ME : Cher Can Go Toliet ?
Teacher : Are You Really Urgent ?
me : Yes~
Teacher : Are You Positive?
me : Yes...
Teacher : Are You Really Positivily Sure ?
Me : YES
Teacher : Are You Really That Urgent ?
Me : YESS !!!
Teacher : Ok Ok.
Me : Ok ! * Stands Up *
Teacher : So You Have Finished ?
Me : YES !


After Sch : Rained.
Sean Come Over.

Slack....3pm Go Ride~

Outside Sch I Manual Siao xD.

Then 180 Hopjack On the Road~.

Nvr Pulloff...At Least Show Off...WAAHAHA


Then Go B3.

Buy the Hombre Brakeset.

Then Gary Come.

Then Afiq Come.

Then Farhan Come.


Wahlao.
Ride With Bigbar DAMN Weird.

Launch oso Weird Feeling.

Cannot Hang or Land Properly.

Then Tried 180.

I Pulled Up Instead Of Spinning.

So I Pulled A VERY HIGH 90 Spin =_=.

Landed Hard.

Flew off my Bike..Rolled on the Ground..

Lloyd Like Dun Care ==__==

Then Slack...Play...Slack Play...

Rained...Go Underblock...( Already 6pm )

Then I Escort Lloyd To Gombak..

Put the Brakes at Home.

Then Go Cycle at old MTB Route.

got Lost...The Route Totally Changed =_=.

Looks So Damn different From Last Time...

Then Meet Gary They All Underblock Again.

Sean Buy Jonny's Gold Frontwheel.

Then Sean Go Home.

Gary Oso Go Home...

LCS Come. =_=.

Jeff Oso Come.



Then Ride at b3 Awhile...
Tried Tailtap.
Hit my Shin on the Crankarm =_=.
Swollen Again.

Then 9.30pm Go Home...

Slowly Cycled Home..

10pm Reach. =D


Tomorrow :
Ride. Hardcore.

11:20 PM
My Life is Short