author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, June 8, 2008
WTF .

So Bored.

Today .

Watched TV =_=.

2pm Go Ride.

Reach b3 at 2.30pm....

Didnt Update my MSN PM.



Ride Play 180 only.

Gary Finally can Catch his Tailwhip.

4.30pm Lloyd Come.

6pm Go Play "Street". Lols.

7pm Lidat Coem Back.

8pm Go Home =_=.

Now im Bored....TT_TT

I WAN WATCH KUNG FU PANDA !!
Lols.

Tomorrow :.

Buying Hoffman Shirt.
Dunno Ride or go Arcade.


Updated :
Lex Just SMS'ed Me =_=.
Ask me 10am Go Riding.
OMG Gonna Miss KyouKaraMaoh. So Cool ah The Episode.
Demon king of both worlds Fighting T_T.

TT_TT

Ride WHOLE Day Somemore. WTF ?
I Try My Best to ride WHOLE Day =_=.

Afternoon Meet Simon buy his Hoffman Shirt =D

Update AGAIN.

Should Have Followed Jerome n John go West Coast T_T.

NOW They Still Riding 11.11pm.

Tomorrow :
B3 Mania !
Lols Maria. Mania. Maria. Mania xD
Still Crazy over that Damn Korean Song XD
MARIA AVE MARIA~~~~

Anyways.
Tomorrow Theres Gonna Be Alot of Riders Coming.

Most Probably My Last Day Of Riding For Duno how Long ><.

I Wan Relax.
Stay Away from Injuries.
Bcome A Normal Boy~

ANYWAYS

Please Come Visit ><

B3 Skatepark is Located At bukit batok West Ave 6 Behind block 109 / 108
Cheers. =D

9:08 PM
My Life is Short