author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, June 6, 2008


Nice Shirts Rite ? .
No Im Not Distributing =_=.
Gonna Buy the 1st One Tml~~~
Today .
Rained A Little.
Xinni Better Pay me That 180 Dollars xD
3pm Went Riding.
Go B3. No One.
Go B4 Awhile.
Go Back B3. Lex n Afiq There.
Then Lex Keep as me eat Kap Chai Peng.
dunno how to spell xD
Then i only Eat Omlette and Curry Chicken =.=
Afiq's Fault. Ask Me n Lex Dont Eat Pork.
Later He Cannot Drink our Pepsi / Coke / Sprite.
Gary Come After we Eat.
He Play 2 - 3 Tricks.
Tube Burst =.=
Go Back Gombak Change.
We Play Awhile....Gary Come Back....With New Odyssey Elmstreet Tyres.
Same as Me =D
I Today Only Play like 30runs =_=.
Too Damn Lazy N Wrist Injured.
Stupid Jonny Nvr Call Me.
He Nvr Go Town =_=.
6+. Lex n Gary Go Home.
then me n afiq play street awhile.
Finally Can Launch that Damn Dirt Slope.
But Cant 180.
Then me n Afiq Cycle Till Aliff. Wan Eat Prata But too Many Ppl.
Then Go Lex house Downstairs Buy Prata Eat.
Just Nice Saw Lex...Talk Talk Awhile...
Go Lex House Take Primo Brakset xD.
I Got Free Primo Brake Lever~~ YEA~~~
Then go back B4 Play Awhile.
9.15pm Lidat Afiq go Home.
I Slowly Cycle Home.
Street Style~
With my new Lever ^^~~~
The Basketball court Today Again got Karate Kids leh.
Cant Practice Manual. NVM.Another Day AH~~~
Reach home 10pm~~
I WAN GO TOWN RIDE STREET TT_TT.
Tomorrow :
Going to Jurong East at 3pm. with Afiq.
he Wan buy Orchid Shoes.
I Going to buy Hoffman Bikes Shirt~.
35 Dollars Sia. Fuck so exp =_=.
Then Ride At B3.
Confirm One =_=.
No One Ask me Out.
Fucked up nothing better to do.
Play at B3 Skatepark Injure Myself Only.
Lols.
Xinni Pay Up That 180 Dollar Fine !! Wahaha.
Gary Changing His Hub on Sunday.
Dunno when He Gonna Sell to me~~
LHD~
Titanium Shaft n Axle ~~

11:08 PM
My Life is Short