author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, June 22, 2008
Hello.

Yesterday's Midnight Movie was Damn Funny !
Everyone Watch GET SMART.
Its Fucking Funny.

It Was so Worth my 9.50. + Ben's 9.50 =_=.
I Hate Paying for Tickets...

Today :
Woke up 11.30am.
Watched TV.
3pm Go B3.
Alone.
Then Jethro Came..* Jet *
With his Scooter =_=.
Amazingly Hes Skilled with the Scooter. LOLS.
360 Tailtap Leh !!.

i can 180 With Scooter xD.
Farhan Come.
Then Afiq Come...

Then All Anyhow Play..

Then We Go B4 Play Awhile..

5pm Lidat Go Back B3 With Jerome , Teck Chin , Dunno Who , Afiq , Farhan n Jet.

Jet buy Drink..Then go Home =_=.
OMG 1 Big Bottle for Us..

Kept Attempting 180 with Photograph...
All Bad Results =_=...
Too Damn Blur.

7pm Lidat.
Jerome , Teck chin , Dunno who Go Home.

Then All Anyhow Play.
Michael Come..

Then Afiq Injured His Feet.
Then He Go Take the Ointment n Rub His Feet.
Then Farhan take the Socks.
Throw at Jeff.
Jeff Throw back at Farhan..

Stopped For Like 5 Secs..

Suddenly 1 Black Sock flying to my Face...Hit my Mouth =_=...

Then Cleaned my Mouth Edi.
Go Buy Fried Rice.
Eat Finish.

Farhan asshole put at my mouth again =_=.

Needed 1 Whole Bottle of water To get rid of the Taste...

Go B4 Play.
YEAH I CAN PLAY THE HUGE RAMP EDI.

Got 1 Stupid Noob "Rider".
Claim he is Better than Eddie * Small Boy B4 Pro *

Then i Scold The Kid..He Say He Joking...
LOLS..
PWNED !

Go Basketball Court Slack..

Then Go Home 10pm.

Tomorrow :
School.
Haircut.
Ride.

10:37 PM
My Life is Short