author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, June 15, 2008
HELLO.
Just Thought of A GREAT IDEA =D.
Since I've Been Blogging About my Life.
Lets Review On ALMOST Everyone's Life =D

Khai : Gone to NS

Jin Yi : Going to NS Tomorrow .

Jeff : Loves Riding ALOT ==".

Wei Shan : Lost Face ? =_=.

Michael : Pee'ed In his Pants This Afternoon When He Jammed HIMSELF In the Lift at Toh Guan.

Ben : Tyre Tube Burst

Jonny : Didnt Go Plaza Sing. =_=.

Ben , Yi Ting , Jun rong , Sean : Came Back from Camp 1 or 2 Days Ago.

Jereme : Is Free on Tuesday.

Gary : Broke 10 Spokes on Driver Side. Cannot Ride. Walked to Work.
* At Least Thats What I Heard From Lex *

Lexington : Got a 25 - 14 Engagement But Profile Hub T_T.
* Thats Damn Slow * * Now He Knows How I Feel xD *

Edra : Got the Best Engagement Currently =_=. N A Freecoaster.

Nico : Got Blacklisten by Riders on 20incho
Check it out =D
http://www.20incho.com/chat/YaBB.pl?board=ChitChat;action=display;num=1213425369
Thats my MP3 They're Talking About =D.


Wai hian : Finds Reiji Sakurai's Voice Weird.

Angeline : At Philipines? Lols. Her MSN Put @Phil. XD

Josh : No Idea.

Yin tong : Did her HW With her Mother Beside Her ? =_=.

Yun Qing : Loves Rani Jessie ? =_=.

Xinni : Somehow Liked Camp ? =_=.

Chua Lin : Still M.I.A Same Like Last Holiday.

Rebecca : I Believe Gone to Msia.

Thats All i Have =_=.



Today :
Watched 3hours of AMERICAN DAD and 2hours of FAMILY GUY.
Went to PS Meet Jin yi . Didnt Spend a Cent on arcade games at PS.
Used My Last Time Tokens. XD.

Ate Takoyaki.
2 Packs =D.

8.30pm Took MRT Back.

9.20pm Lidat Go Westmall . Bought my Wrist Guard Already.
Checked out the Arcade.
E-Zone turned to
Timezone =D.
But Sign Still Says E-Zone.

No Matter How Good I Wear. I Still Think im Very Irresistable to Girls.
*Hope I Look Good in What I Wear Thou ><*
Except to Despo Guys.
Today In MRT Kena Winked n Fly-kissed By Guy outside =_=.


Anyways.
The Arcade is much better now.
They Just Need to put Drummania n GuitarFreak xD.
Then i can go WM Play All the Time XD.

My Daytona Skills Deproved T_T.
Cannot Complete CHALLENGE Map Anymore.

Btw. Suntec's OUTRUN3 Couple's Ver. Really Makes Me Jealous T_T.
Cannot Play 1 Person Only.
And the Seats are Movable T_T.

I've Been Daydreaming of My Gundam Fantasies Again xD.
Im A Pilot =D.
Especially during Showers n Pooping XD.


Tomorrow :
Hopefully can get Sprocket Adapter from Lex If not Cannot Ride T_T.

11:19 PM
My Life is Short