author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Hello.

Yesterday
Ride at B3 at 3pm Lidat.
Lex Wan come but Tube Burst so i Go 1st.
Later He Come. Then Jonny . Then Gary. Then John.
Ok....
Cant Really Rmb Alot....Lols xD
Ok..Actually..Not 1 Bit ><

Remember The Night Part Only.
10pm
John , Afiq , Me , Jonny go IMM Ride.
Suddenly Rain like f--k....

We Stuck Underblock at JE.
Then Tell Stories Of Old Riding Days.
John n Afiq alot to Share.
It Was DAMMNNNN Cold.
Jonny Share his Story SOO Long. Lols.

Then Afiq go home at 11pm.
John , Jonny n Me go Coffee Shop Order Milo..Then Order Bread to Eat...
Then 12am lidat...Jonny go find his GF..Me n John Downstairs waiting for jonny...John play with my Phone...I Daydreaming. Lols...

1 - 2am lidat Cycle Send Jonny Home.
Then john n Me Slowly Cycle by Hillgrove There.

Suddenly See 20 Dollars on the Floor.
I Take 10 he take 10.
But Old Chinese Believe That Money on the floor is "Dirty" Money.
So We Quickly Bought Drinks =D.
Slack till 3am.

Free Midnight Snacks =D
.
And 4 Dollars to Spare xD.

Reach Home Mother Scold =_=.
3am. Lols. xD


Today .
Ride at B3 with Afiq , Gary * Only with him for like 5mins? * , John , Lloyd , Ben

Reach B3 at 4pm?.
Afiq n Gary n 2 of Afiq's Frens n 1 Small Boy with a Market Bike. * Extra *
Then I Play Awhile...
Then the Market Bike boy Play 1 "Cool" Trick When Riding Home.
His Version of "Superman" on land.
Cycle Fast Stand on Toptube?. LOLS.
We Laughing at him xD.
Rude ><. LOLS

Then Like 10mins Later Gary go Home. Nid go Work.

Then Play Awhile.
John Come.
Talk Awhile.

Then Lloyd Come with the 2 Small Kids.
Then Lloyd Go Home with Michael Extra Folo.

Then 7pm Lidat I Go Home.
John n Afiq go 20incho Office.

then go meet Jinyi at PS Arcade.
On my Way got 1 F--king Hot Girl ><.
P/S. Im single so im Eligible * Dunno how to spell * To Look at Girls ><

Top up 11 Dollars.
Still got like 8 Extra Tokens With Me? =_=.

10pm Take MRT Back
Got 1 Pretty Girl Sia.
Stand so Near Me.
I Act S3xy. xD.

She Stay at WM There sia~~ WAHAHA...
If see Her Again.
I Wan Ask Number ><
Cause no one Else Likes Me T_T.


Reach Home 11pm TT_TT.
Nvr Ride Town with John n Jonny.
Mother sot Sot dun let Me Ride. __

Tomorrow : Ride with Saiful at B3.

11:29 PM
My Life is Short