author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Hais. Damn Bored.

Yesterday :
Met Lloyd Go Cycle.
Jerome , Ben , Michael , Fidaus and 1 Small Boy at B4.
Fidaus's Rear Tyre Kena Punctured By Glass Shred.

They Go Jeff's House Mend The Tyre.
Me & Ben go B3 Meet Gary , Lex & Weisheng.

Then The Rest Came.
Then Jonny Came with John's Bike.
Then John Came with Jonny's Bike.
John : Union Street
Jonny : Sunday Second Wave Black Magic ( White )

Gary n Lex Go Home around 6.
Then Jonny Bring us play Street.
Go to The Place with that Mini clock Statue Thingy.
Then We Playing That Small Slope / Banks.

After That Bring us to The carpark Behind .
The Power Supply Thingy.
Siala Shiok.
All Playing.
Banks to Wallride.
Obvious I Dunno how to play Walltap or Wallride.

Played Fakies n 180s Only.

After That Around 7.30 The Rest Go Home.
Me , Afiq , John & Jonny Go Gombak Play.
8.30pm Lidat Slack Awhile
9pm Go Lot1 Buy Ramily's Burger xD

Mother Called Me Go Home. I Said 10.30 Going Home.
Played With John n Jonny At Street Till 1am XD.

On my Way Home.
Did 1 Tiny Bunnyhop. Fell Down =_=.
Landed on my Buttock n Wrist.
Both oso Pain. But Wrist is Super Pain.
AGAIN . Lols.

Slept at 3am.



Today : Woke up 11.30am =_=.
Ate Nasi Lemak. cant Eat Big Breakfast Cause No More Mac Breakfast T_T. 11am Finish.

Watch TV.
2pm Mother Bring me to Lavender There Make IC.
4pm Come Home.

Whole Day Have Been Playing with my Wrist.
Keep Cracking XD. Fun & Painful.
I Enjoy Torturing Myself~


Since Come Back till 10pm.
I've Been Watching TV.
Havent Change Out of my Going out Clothes. xD.


Super Bored.


Tomorrow : Hopefully Got Energy To Folo Jonny Ride Street.
But Need him Help Spray My Fork To Black .


Most Probable Activity : Riding Town Street on Friday with John n Jonny.
Mayb Jonny's Mother Driving Us.
Meet John At Evening,

FNR~
Friday
Night
Riding.

10:18 PM
My Life is Short