author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, May 4, 2008
Isnt My Bike S3xy? Except for the Red GT-Slammer Fork =_=
Frame : Fly 3Amigo
Seat + Post : GT Stock
Crank : WTP Pro.
Stem : WTP
The Rest : GT Stock
Pegs : 15 Dollar Crap Pegs

Soon Buying : Mankind Archangel Fork from Gary * $70 *
Rear Wheelset from anyone Budget 170.
Pantera V Bar. $50
Pivotal Seat n Seat post . $60
Today :
11am Went to Find Michael To Pickup the new WTP Stem
He Ask me Folo go B3.
I Fake Answer Call Say Aunt Fainted xD.
Go Bike Shop . Put Stem * I Know How But dun haf Allen Key Size *
At bike Shop.
Got dis Guy Around 170cm+ & Older Than Me...
Buy A New Market MTB.
DAMN Cute Sia...Buy Helmet n Guards xD.
His Mother oso There to help him pick the helmet Colour xD.
I There Wan Laugh...Lols !!
Go Home...Watch Animax - REC. till 1.30pm.
Go B3 Meet Anthony , Matthias n other Panjang Rider.
* Put Coke on my Rims Brake Damn Noisy But Brake-Eat damn Good *
Yesterday Learnt 180.
Today Afternoon : LOST SKILL !!
Lost My Air Trick As Well.
Learnt : Tabletop * REAL ONE *
from Gary.
Today Damn Little Riders.
6.30pm.
All Gone Home Left Gary n 1 Pro Rider.
I Street Riding Half Way.
Go to Basketball Court Behind Skatepark..Practice Grind..1 Success.
Go to WM There wan bunny hop on dividers.
Almost bang into 1 guy...I Slam onto Brakes.
Cable Broke.
That Asshole Lucky i nvr Bang =.=.
Street Ride Home With no Brakes...Lols.
Keep Forget Brakeless n Cycle fast in crowded Places =.=
7pm Reach Home Cause Parents ask me come home early for Dinner together. since its their
off-day.
Tomorrow : Maths Paper 2.
No Idea Of Wad To Do in the Afternoon.

9:17 PM
My Life is Short