author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, May 22, 2008
Happy Birthday To Myself.
My Birthday Wish is to Go Out With Her.
T_T.

I Wanna Learn How To Play The Piano ><
Wanna Play Romantic Songs to Attract Da Ladeies.
*Slang *

Today in Sch.
Kena Scolded By Mdm Nuralla .
After That She ask us Go To Our Assign Areas.
8am till 8.10am =_=.
We Wait Outside the Lab =="

Finally Finished My Game !
Played Some Fighting Game with Kian Hao.
Then Play with Zheng Shu.
SIALA I LOSE TO BOTH OF THEM.
Me n Zheng Shu play Till we Bcome Idiots.
Laughing like Hell.

After Sch.
Top 7 in Class Nid Meet Mr Liu * Principal *
Got Some Talk Thingy.
Wasted 20mins of my Life =D.
I Love Wasting Time.
But not This Way.


Then Met Ben n Yi Ting At Batok MRT.
Go Walk Walk at Town.
Celebrate my Bday By Wasting my $$$.

Went to Orchard Eat Mac. LOLS.
Then go to Plaza Sing. Play Arcade. Eat Takoyaki.
Then come back Home. Eat Cake.
* Im Gonna Grow Fat Soon *

Fuck Sia. Ben , Yi ting n Me Play Winning Eleven 2008 at Arcade.
Me n Yi ting VS Each Other WHILE.
Ben vs Some Guy from Japan =_=.
HOW THE HELL HE CONNECT TILL SO FAR ?!?!

Come My House Lepak...Slack...Relax...Put PSP Game...
Play Till around 10.30pm.

Father Give me Ang Pao.
80 Dollar.

Mother Gave me 50.
Dunno whether the other 100 is a Present.
If not I GOT ALOT OF $$$.
Somemore i saved 100.

I Wanna Buy Bike Parts !!.

Tomorrow :
Got CCA. Hell im not Going =_=.
Gonna Ride Like f--k.
Its Friday !!.

Thx to Those Who Wished Me Happy Bday.
Not Surprising That Only A Few People Wished Me.
Im Really Not Popular.
Not Wanted.
Not Needed.

10:49 PM
My Life is Short