author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Fucking Bad Mood. Dun Ask Why.

Yesterday :
Went Riding.
Riding to B3 Saw Gary.
Cycle With Him to B3.
B3 Got Lexington.

go B4 Play Awhile.
I sit down suddenly Wan Sleep =_=.

Buy Tau Huey. Dunno how to spell. =_=
They Buy. I Never.

I Buy The Food from Coffee Shop Cause Fucking Hungry.
After That Too Full. Cannot Play xD.
After Awhile. Play A Few Rounds.
Managed to do 180-tuck. NO IDEA HOW I DID IT.

6pm Gary n Lex Went Home.
I Didnt Follow Them.
I went solo-riding.

Practiced my Bunnyhop 180.
RockWalk
Backpeg Grind
Manual.

Went Home Around 7.30pm

Watched Ah Long Pte. Ltd.
Damn Funny.
Watched Parental Guidance 2. Not Really Interesting Anymore.
Nevertheless Funny.


Today :
In Sch Finished Making my Gundam vs Gundam Game.
Then Played FMX Team Game on Mofunzone.

30mins =_=.

shouting in Class Cause Stressed.
Alot more ppl oso in Class Shouting Cause of the Game.

At Least finished it =D.


After Sch.
Went to B3.
Lex , Gary , Afiq Around.
Bought Food Again.
Damn Full Again. Cant Play Again.
Play Awhile till 6.30pm lidat.

Solo-ride till 7.30pm.


Solo-riding That Time. Saw Something Very Irritating to my Eyes.
Make Me Damn Fucking Bad Mood Now.
Hopefully Mistaken only.
* My Eng Damn Poor When I Bad Mood *


Lucky Came Home at 7.30.
Rained Right After I Took A Shower.

Watched Ghost Hunters.
DAMN SCARY T_T.




Tomorrow :
My Birthday.
Hopefully Wont be in Bad Mood.
I Hate Celebrating my Birthday.
Have Bad Memories of Almost all Bdays.

My Only Wish is to Go Out with Her.
But Hell.
Since when My Wishes Come True?.
Im Cursed.
I Live in a Fucked up Lonely Life.

BADMOOD T_T.

I Love Solo-riding.
Im Allowed to Think About myself.
Which Eventually Stresses me Out =_=.

10:07 PM
My Life is Short