author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, May 16, 2008
Ehhh....Stress =="
Stupid Game.
Bleach Heat The Soul 5.
FUCKING DIFFICULT !


Today :
Woke Up With A Fucking Headache.
Couldnt Walk Straight AT ALL.

In School.
Had Video Gaming Thingy
Whole Day.
Super Fun & Funny xD

.

After Sch.
Went Home Wan go Floorball But Headache Like F--k. Couldnt Walk Straight Again.
Then Brought Bike to Yi Ting's House.
DAMN I HATE HIS BLOCK'S ELEVATOR

Fixed His Rear Wheelset for 30mins =_=.
Stupid Nut so Weird.

Went To B3 With Yi Ting.
Stupid Wind So Strong Make Me So Slow =_=.

Met Lex & Afiq at B3.
Go Buy Food n Drink.
Damn Hungry =_=


Hardly Played At all.
Borrowed Winwin's Scooter. Lols. Fun xD

Elijah Came.
Got Conflict Against Winwin =_=.

Fight.
Afiq told Me n Yi ting To Run. LOLS

Feel Sad For Elijah sia...He Still Young.
Feel guilty Nvr Stop The Fight ><.


After That Jonny Come. Play With Jonny's Bike. FUN.
Jonny Play Tailwhip with Scooter Again =="

Jonny Went Back Home At Around 6pm To Fix his Hub.

Me n Yi Ting Go Basketball Court Practice Street Tricks.

I DID 1 REAL ROCK-WALK
my 2nd Rock-walk REALLY Hurt =_=

Called Jonny. He Nvr Pickup. Lols =_=

So Me n Yi Ting Went 1 BIG Round. Then Went Back Home. Reach Arnd 8pm.


Finished Downloading BLEACH 5.
NICE GAME.
FUCKING HARD.
See 1st Few Sentences =_=

NO ONE MSN CHAT WIF ME T_T
AM I THAT BAD? T_T


Sat & Sun Dunno Gonna Do Wad.

Tml MAYB Going To Marina Eat Steamboat with Frens.
WTF ? 12pm ?!?!


Sun MAYB Going Suntec Play Arcade.


For Now. Im Lonely T_T

11:10 PM
My Life is Short