author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Hello !.

Today ! After School Went home Immediately .

Fell Asleep =_=.

12pm Woke Up.

Showered , Changed , Go Riding Meet Lexington at B3.

Reach B3 at 12.33pm. NO ONE AT B3 !

Went Riding ALONE.

Then Saw Shafiq.

Went "Street Riding" with Him.

Today's Game : TRASH-Bin.
Simply Trash those Garbage Bins.
By Using Bike to Whip , Drift or Use Leg to Kick XD.
Today's Hits : 4 / 6



Cycle Around Yusof There. DAMN RACING BIKE NVR WAIT FOR ME.
Lols xD

Damn Tired.

Come back B3. Buy Big Bottle Pepsi.
Lexington n Jonny go Drink =_=.

Slack at B3 for like 10mins Before Riding Again.
Damn Tired.

6.30pm Sean & Anthony Went Home.

Jonny n Lex long ago went Home.

6.45 Lidat. Went Street Riding ALONE.
Dunwan Ride with Other Ppl.

I Kept Bunny hop over Curbs at Carparks.

Riding Home That Time. Bunny hop over curb that i Nvr Hopped over Before.

Felt Like I Accomplished Something xD.

Went Home around 7.30pm.

Eat Dinner + Watch TV .

Watched BMX videos. Till 10pm . Which is Now. Lols..

No one to Chat With.

Damn Bored n Sleepy.

Tomorrow : Morning Riding. IF got People Around.
Afternoon / evening going watch IRON MAN With syed , sean n others.

IF B3 Little People.
If B3 ALOT Of Riders. Think i Stay At b3 ><.

Need See Situation.

* I WANNA LEARN STREET RIDING * !

10:49 PM
My Life is Short