author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, April 26, 2008
Hello . =_=
Now only 12pm.

Damn Sleepy.

Watched TV For 3hours.

Today Woke up with a Torn Shirt. Lols.

Last Nite Wanted to Sleep But Back Itchy =_=

Yesterday :
In School Damn Fun.

After School :
Waited for Yi Ting Till 3.30pm.
Meet Him at Coffee Shop.
Walked with him to Bike Shop.
Transfer Chain to his new HARO Bike.

Cycle to Skatepark.
Batok West Ave 5 or 6 Behind block 109.
Afiq , Michael , Jeff , Ben , Jerome all there.

Around 7.30pm Lidat Yi Ting go Home.

Then Michael Nothing Better To Do Go Call Jonny.
Jonny Answered but act Like someone Else.

Michael pass phone to me

Jonny : Who You >?
Me : Dom La.
Jonny : Oh Ok. Ei Fake Michael Say I Inspector.

Then I Go Act Blur.
Say to Michael.
SIALA INSPECTOR SIA.

Michael : Huh ??!?!?! REALLY ? * Hang the Phone *
Michael : Y Got CID ?
Me : Jonny Kena Caught By Police.

BLA BLA BLA.

Michael Calls 2nd time .
Jonny Answers Act as Inspector.
Then Scold Michael.

Then We Fake Michael Say . SIALA THEY WILL GO CATCH YOU LEI.
LATER THEY GO UR HOUSE.
OR MAYB COME HERE CATCH U.

They Got GPS~~~ LOLZ

Go B4.
Meet Desmond.
Then Jonny Suddenly Come B4.

Ask All Go Back B3. LOLZ.

Michael Blur Blur Ask SIALA Y CID GOT UR PHONE ?
Jonny : HOW I KNOW ?

Go B3 Edi.
Jonny on Music. Pretend Phone Call.
Then Talk Thru Phone.

Hello Sir.
Meet You at Station ?
OK Sir.
What ?
Bring the Boy Name Michael ?
Ok Sir.
Yes Yes I Know Where the Station.
Ok Sir See You There.

SIALA Michael. The Station Wan me Bring You.
Michael : Wahhh...Die Already.

LOLZ !!,..MICHAEL U've BEEN PUNK'd !!!

Then Watt keep Say. Buy for me drink 1st Then go Police Station * To Michael *
Michael : No Cannot. Muz Go Police Station Edi.
Jonny : We Muz Go Now !!.
Watt : No !!! Go Buy Drink 1st !!
Michael : Cannot I Wan Go Home Edi.
Jonny : Go to the Station Yourself la Michael
Michael : Where the Station ?
Watt : At The Drink Store ! LOLZ !!!!!!!!!!!
Jonny + Jerome + Jeff + Me : At Westmall The Macdonalds 2nd Floor.
Watt : NO LA DRINK SHOP !!

Then Jonny N Michael wan go edi.
Watt : OI MICHAEL MY 1 DOLLAR WITH YOU LA !!!
Michael : OH OK OK JONNY WAIT FOR ME * Jonny Gone Edi * Lolz.

10pm Lidat Me , Jerome n Desmond Ride Home.


Today :
Riding Till 5pm Lidat.
Go Suntec Later. Play Drums.


URGENT NEWS : Buying Rear Cassette Wheelset for My BMX !!! 9T Driver !!


I Really Wish You Could Be Here With Me

12:38 PM
My Life is Short