author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Hello.

Today.
School.
Lolz.

F&N Class. Kept Irritating Teacher XD.
PE - Ran 2.4km Again. Didnt Catch my Time.
Dono Whether pass anot.
Pants Keep Falling LOLZ

Before Assembly.
Went to Do A Last-minute April Fools Prank.

Target : Wan Ting.
Ask her Draw A Circle on a paper using pencil n coin.

After that ask her to roll the coin on the bridge of her nose.
PASS. but in the end she found out T_T
Cause other gals laughing.


Came Home.
Went riding with saiful.
No One Ride Today. + I DAMMNNN TIRED.
or lazy ><

5pm Lidat Saiful called Jonny.
He Answer...Talk Talk Talk..* Sleepy Voice *
Then saiful ask...u coming down anot ?
Jonny : YA YA YA. Put Down.
till 6.30pm. Nvr Come Down
in other words = Sleeping . Lolz

Went Street Riding.
Half way Rain T_T.

Then Teach Saiful Rollback/Fakie underblock near my house.

Went Home.
Saw The New Puppy~~~
Soooo Dammmmnnnnnn F--kinggggg Cutttteeeeee.
* Im A Guy But This Dog Is Really Cute *

Bathe Finish n Change Finish.
Go Play With Dog.

.
4 months old pamerazen cheese ?

Lolz Donno Dog Breed Name.

But Name is CA$H. WTF ?!?!

I WANTED THE NAME TO BE MICHI BUT PARENTS DAMMNNN MONEY FACE !! $$

2 Things i Realized.
1. Dog not Toliet Trained.
2. Hes Dammnn Lazy. SERIOUSLY HE DOESNT MOVE AT ALL UNLESS U CARRY HIM. LOLZ


Tomorrow : Posting Pics of Ca$H. STUPID NAME !!

9:25 PM
My Life is Short