author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, March 15, 2008
Yeah !.

Juz Came Back From Plaza Singapura Arcade with Jin yi and His Friend.

Today's Story =D.

But First !. All The Readers Out There. if theres any ==".
You All Will Know That I've Been Complaining of the Rain Lately.
But Today. A New Complaint. THE DAMN HEAT !

Yesterday's 13 Hours of riding = Super Hot.

This Morning / Afternoon = SUPER DUPER FUCKING HOT.

Kena Sun Burnt on my Face ==".
Arms n Palm The Colour not Same Edi.
Wear Glove While Riding Bike ==".

.


Today 10am Watched Ryukendo. Woot So Nice . Im Childish , I Know. GOD RYUKENDO !
If The Enemy Turns into The Devil , I Will Be The God~. HAHAHA


10.30am Juz Nice Ryukendo finish. Met Lloyd at mama shop Outside School.

Went back Home. Brought my Glove + Tools.

11am Lidat. Went to Batok B3 Skatepark Behind Block 103 * YEAH DETAILS ! *

Saw The Few Top Riders There.

Sat Down In The Shade with Lloyd. Then 1 of The Riders Ask me For Spannar.
Today's Tool Boy : Mr. Masaaki. **Thats right im Still Using That Name**

After Awhile. Dark Clouds Came. They Rushed Home.

DIDNT RAIN !

BUT I'D PREFER IT TO RAIN !!

Lloyd didnt Ride Today Keep complain of Wrist.

BUT U REALLY DONT HAVE TO INSULT MY RIDING !!

Kept Pracitising In The Heat.

Suffering ==".

Then 1 Of Jonny's Friend "Tried" To Teach me 180 spin. Oso Damn Pro. Can do Wall-Ride in B4 Skatepark.

After Like 2mins Of Hiding Under The Block for Shade.

Jonny's Friend Had to Go Off For Kayaking. LOL.
I Bet He'll Be Super Tanned xD.

Im Still only Sunkiss Tanned xD.

Btw. Probably Bringing suntan Lotion Next Time.

.


Went to Mac . Lloyd Eat. I NO MONEY T_T

Too hot. Drank Water Like Breathing Air xD. * Had to Buy The Water *

Then Tried the New Riding Style Home. TORTURE DAMIT.

Edi So Exhausted in the Heat Still use That Back-aching Style ><".

.


Went Home About 4pm Edi.

6.30pm Took MRT To Dhoby Ghaut.

Met Jin Yi At Plaza Singapura Level 7 STAR FACTORY ARCADE * DETAILS AGAIN *

Played Drummania x Guitarfreak V4.
YEAH I CAN PLAY GARANA EXTREME 34 !!.

Played like 5 Games With Jin yi * 15 Songs *

And 1 Game With Jin yi + his Friend.


Went Home Around 9.30pm

REACH home 10.30pm.

LoL.

Father Say. WHY U NOW ADAYS COME BACK SO LATE ?
* Must Be Referring To Yesterday Oso *



Btw. Lloyd's GT-Zone Bike Kena Stolen ==".

Damn That Bike is Less Than a Month Old.

Its Not A Lousy Bike.

Damn Person Who Stole It. DIE DAMIT !!

NOW NO ONE TO RIDE WITH !

WHAT HAPPENS IF I GO TO SKATEPARK ALONE AND NO ONE IS THERE TO TALK TO ?!?!

AHHH !!



*Psychotic*
.


Tomorrow PROBABLY. Riding Bike. Hopefully Jonny , Jet , Benedict can Ride. And Ratboy As Well xD.
I Wanna Learn From Him Air. IF I DARE TO DO ><.


Hopefully Tml Wont Rain.
OR TOO HOT.

10:45 PM
My Life is Short