author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.
Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me
I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing
tagboard
Plurk
Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger
My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip
Im Bored . Ask Me Out
I'm Still Single :P
By TwitterButtons.com
Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games
blogs
history
credits
Friday, March 21, 2008
Hello.
Wed : Came Back Home at 4pm ==".
Some Idiot Went to Steal Irving's 20 Dollar Then Mdm Nuralla Make us Stay Back to Find the Theif.
No One Own Up. =="
6pm Went Riding.
Went Around Batok and Gombak. Then go Yi Ting House Awhile.
No Where Else to go =="
Thurs : X-Country Run. Came in 100,000,000th Place? LoL.
Morning Met Saiful n Siddiq. Then Saw The Others in the Station.
Then In MRT.
Rained ==".
All Thinking. HOW TO GO TO MEETING POINT IN RAIN ?!?!
Simple Answer : Walk =D.
Soaked Like F--k.
Me n Saiful Falldown in Rain xD.
Run Then Slide xD.
In X-Country Run. * Rain Stopped *
Me n The Guys Walked.
Suddenly Mdm. Nuralla in her Car. Spots Us ==".
All Actually Wan Hide xD.
Then She Shout at Us.
IF I DONT SEE U AT THE OTHER SIDE BY THE TIME I REACH THERE U'LL ALL BE IN DEEP SHIT.
*OMG SHES IN A CAR !! *
She Suddenly Accelerate ==".
Then all of Us Started Shouting And Sprinting xD.
All Lined Up On The Road Behind The Car. Streching Out Our Arms And Screaming
WAIT WAIT WAIT.
Then We All Kena Stopped When We finished ==".
Apprantly We're Too Slow xD.
Wahahaha.
All Kena Lectured n Kena Sent To Clear Up The Litter. Lol I didnt do Anything Juz Walk Around xD.
Went To Aliff To Eat Prata.
Half Way Siddiq Say. Ei Dom Ur Phone.
Jonny call Me Ask Where.
He Juz Nice at 7-11 In Gombak.
He Meet Me At Aliff.
Vishnu n Siddiq So Blur When See Him.
Jonny's New Hairstyle With the Pony-Tail Dammmnnn Weird.
Then Wan Leave Edi.
Jonny suddenly Hungry ==".
Go Mac Eat.
He Took 1 Hand-full of Tissue Paper ==".
Ask me Keep ==".
LOL.
3pm Wan Go B3 Edi.
Ben Complain Bike Smth Wrong.
Went to Bike Shop Repair. 1 Hour Sial.
Finish Edi. Wan Leave. Pedal Drop Out ==".
Nid Change Cranks n Pedal. Ben no Money. He Go Home ==".
I ALONE Go B3.
Jonny Doing Tricks.
I Lazy Do. Tired After X-Country.
Then Go to B4 With Jet.
I Wan do The Full-square Jump.
I Cycle Slower Than Usual.
Jump. Fly DAMMNNNN Far.
Go Beyond The Full-Square. Rear Wheel Only Touched A-BIT Of The Ramp.
Bike Smashed Onto Ground.
Handle-Bar moved. FIXED.
Cranks Bent Like F--k. Buying new Cranks from Jonny.
RIGHT WRIST INJURED LIKE FUCK !.
Till Now Still Damn Pain !.
Can Hardly Type / Play Comp Game.
.
Today. Did Nothing ==".
Juz Listened to Music ==".
BORING DAY>
Cant Ride Cause Wrist Injured.
Havent go to Clinic or The Chinese doctor Guy That Fixes Bones. i think ==".
Tml. Hopefully Wrist Heals.
Anyway Will go to B3. Juz See-See Unless Wrist Healed Then can Do Tricks.
Till 5pm Lidat. 7pm Going Dinner with Family + Sister's Boyfriend.
Apparently Another Rider I Believe.
Btw. Buying From Jonny Cranks.
He Giving me Haro Frame?. I Really Don't Know If He Said That xD. Maybe Day-Dreaming?.
And See Wad Other Craps I Can Find xD.
...
9:33 PM
My Life is Short