author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, March 6, 2008
Elo Elo People.
Trying out new Welcomes Today...But Need I Repeat?...THERES NO BLOODY SOUL READING DIS !!

Today School = DAMN FUN !

1st. Yiting Ate Tom Yam Noodles. After Recess...Come back Class...Lips F--king Red..Like Wearing Lip Stick.

2nd. Yih Siang Crying In Class..Head On Table...Face...Facing the Ground...Kian Hao and Shi jie Ask him to Stop Crying.

Cause wan Go Computer Applications Class Already...

Then Shi Jie Shout..EI DOM SEE DIS SO DISGUSTING HAHAHA !!!

I Reading Newspaper Ask him Wait...Finish Reading About Games xD..Wahahaha...Must've Thought I Was A Mature Kid Reading Newspaper. !

I Walked Behind Shi Jie...Look at what hes pointing to...F--KING HELL !!!

YIH SIANG'S MUCUS HANGING DOWN 20 CM !!! FROM HIS NOSE !!!

I LAUGH LIKE @sshole !!

Then All go Disturb Yih Siang....Suddenly He Pissed Off Edi...Stand Up...Mucus Still Hanging Down...I Infront of Class...ALOT Of People Behind Class...

EVERYONE at The Back..and Beside Yih siang..SCREAMING LIKE SH1T !!
AHH AHHH AHHH. Become Blur Edi...LoL

Yih Siang Used His FINGERS To Pull His Mucus Away...Swing It Down...
EVERYONE...Dunno Where it Flew To...Everyone in the Back of Class...Screaming and Running In Circles Then Out the Back Door...I Laugh Like FUCK !

Then All Come Back Shout..WAHH ZOMBIE !!!

Then Discovered Jia Ling's Chair...With Yih siang's Mucus On Top xD

Then We Go CPA. Lol?

Science. Today no Competition. LoL...I Nothing Better To Do...Tie my Hankercheif Around my Head. Like A Japanese Robber. LoL...

Then Go Wear My Primary 1 Glasses. THATS RIGHT...My Blue Nerd Glasses I Had Since
Pri 1 !!

I Walk up To The Board...Go Act Like Professor Doing Science Work xD...

Then Feel TOO Weird Looking...Took off Hankercheif.



Music Lesson...Keep Argue with Vishnu xD...



AFTER SCHOOL !! WOOT !! DAMMNN BORING !!!

Played CABAL SEA ONLY !!!

=.=

8:12 PM
My Life is Short