author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, February 18, 2008
Konbanwan !...Or Something Lidat...It's Been A Long Time Since I Took A Peek At My Japanese Notebook....xD


Anyway....Today School DAMN ...Boring =.=

School Do Nothing but Kena Naggin' from Mdm nuralla

After School Suppose to have IMPACT Club....But I Lazy To Go =="...So I Called A Few Friends...Then Haziq go Paotou to Mr. Taufiq...Then Mr. Taufiq say..Ei I Oso Wan Go~~~

Then Suddenly Impact Club Become Soccer Below Mr. James's House...Nearby the Skatepark...Then Me , Ben , Saiful , Sean were Allowed to Cycle at Skatepark While they play Soccer..COOL Deal !

Then Tompang Kian Hao n Shi jie to Skatepark....Then Kian Hao Keep Attempting to do BIG AIR On Sean's Bike...Not Bad for 1st Timer...Shi jie Took 15 - 20 Tries to go down the Ramp =="

Then we Made a New Biker Friend...Jonny...Top 10 Bikers in B3 i belive...Heard it from other Bikers...

After The Guys Played Soccer...Alot of People came to Skatepark...Then I Kept Attemping to Show off...But Haziq Kept Irritating Me xD

Kept Banging my Knee onto the Handlebar and my Leg on Everywhere else on the bike xD

Dunno how Did A Manual Coming up A Ramp...Shocked and Could'nt Control...My Leg Kena Stuck UNDER the Bike...Then CONFIRM 1 Big Bruise Coming out...

After the guys Went Home...Lloyd Called me To Borrow my Bike Which i Left At home...Then he Keep Say...WAHLAO GOT EXPLOSION NEAR U HOUSE !!!

Sean n Lloyd Went home at 6.30....

Then Me , Ben , Saiful ate 2 packets of Pocky xD
I REALLY LOVE STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED POCKYS !!
*Damn Sounds Gay. *


Now i gotta Spend Probably another 200 Dollar Modd-ing My Bike =.=...Damn Should've Bought that HARO Bike =="

Anyways...New Skills For Today !!...
Double Jack Sideways ( Higher Up on the Ramp )
Bunny Hop ( More Correct Way )
Back Hook while going down the Ramp ( Simply Looks Damn Cool )

After Cycling..Went back to Gombak..Checked out the Explosion Site...LOTS OF CIVIL DEFENCE OFFICERS. ( Just Nice Total Defence Ended ) LOL



Tomorrow Got CCA T_T

But With Mdm Nuralla in this Kind of Terrible Mood..NO WAY IM GOING !!

The Last time she was In a BAD Mood...200 Push-ups Cause of Not Bringing 1.5Litre Water Bottles...LOL

Besides...I Lent Mustaqim my Floorball Stick...And he took out the Blade =="


AND MY BODY IS ACHING LIKE F--K !!



Realize Something?...Ever Since i Became A Biker In B3...I Really Have A Strong Urge to use Vulgaraties xD


Anyway...I Think Im Gonna Be Paralyzed Before I Become A Top Biker =="...Keep F--king Injuring Myself !!


GD NITE ~~ Im Gonna Go Sleep~~ F--king Tired !!

9:14 PM
My Life is Short