author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, February 17, 2008
Ho Ho Ho !

Today DAMN Bored..Nothing to do...4pm Went Cycling with Bernad.
We Went to B4 Skatepark...There DAMN Hot...So Me , Bernad , Benedict ( Cycling Fren ) Went to Mac Buy Drinks...

After that Temperature Cooled Down...Went back to B3...Got 3 Pro Bikers...but Honestly I Dun Care...I Just Care About Improving my Trick Skills....

After 20mins Lidat..Pros Went to other Skatepark...Left Me, Bernad and Jeeva...
Bernad use my Bike wan Do Tiny Tricks...But He Went Overboard And Jumped Down the Ramp...Ended Up With An AWESOME Display of FACEPLANT !

5.30pm Lidat...Lloyd Went my House take My Mountain Bike...Met me n Bernad at Skatepark...

I've Learnt New Skill Again !...Double jack-ing Sideways on a Ramp...

Im Gonna be the Best Someday !!

Back to Story...Jeeva Wanted to show off...Keep Say...People Call Him Pro...LOL
He Using an Ancient Mountain Bike !!
Then his 1st Attempt to go up a bigger Ramp...Success...

2nd Attempt...Fell Down....Then Pros Came back...Everytime i practising Double jack and Wheelie...He Kept Laughing...His Friend..Not Bad Rider...Kept TRYING to Do Tricks...Jeeva Keep Laugh oso...

Then We Call Jeeva Go Down..He Say...Cannot Lar...Later Chain hit Edge...Then he Say..K LA K LA...He Didn't Go Down by Ramp...Went the other Way...No Trouble..Then Cant do ANYTHING ELSE...Only Tried Big Air...But Air like F--K !

Then I Do Tricks Again He Laughing Again...

The Pros Not Happy...Wait till they wan Jump...Jeeva Standing on their Route...The Pros Scold Jeeva...OI BULLDOG MOVE LA !!...Jeeva SO DAMN SCARED !!

Then Jeeva's Friend..Cant Rmb His Name...Used Bernad's Bike...Bernad Cant Cycle Due to Faceplant Injuries...

He Reverse Better Than Mine...Lol...He Just Needs More Practise . * Jeeva's Friend *

7.30pm Lidat Went to B4...Then My Rear Tyre Punctured..I Attempted a Double jack On A Metal Bar...Rear Tyre Hit Metal Bar DAMN Hard...Then got dis Beginner Roller Blade-er
*Don't Wanna Spell Wrongly* ...Kept Going in Circles...Damn Innocent Guy...Nothing Wrong With Him...Made Friends With Him..Name is Matthew if I Rmb Properly...Lol..

Then got Bunch of Kids Climb up the HUGE Ramp..Got 1 Little Gal Cannot Come Down...Lloyd Went up and Carried the Kid Down...Noble Act @@


Then Went to Playground Slack...Havent Repair Bike Tyre Cause Bike Shops all CLOSED =="

Damn Sunday...Lol...

BODY ACHING LIKE F--K AGAIN !!




I Wanna See The Wing's Road...I Wanna Fly !

I Wanna Be B3's Top Rider !

Im Gonna Practise My Ass Off !!

Arms Already Gonna Fall off xD

1st Week i Edi Can Do More Tricks than Most of the Bikers in B3...

10:13 PM
My Life is Short