author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, February 25, 2008
Hello.

Today in School...DAMN Boring. XD

Seriously =="

LoL.

After School Didn't Go to IMPACT Club..Went to Skatepark...No One Else Was There...ALONE.

Then Jeeva's Friend Saw Me...Thought Him how to Do A Double Jack...Still Needs ALOT more Practice. LoL

4pm Lidat Came back to Gombak..Went Few Rounds....5pm Lidat...Went to Yi Ting's House...Played With Comp...Then We Both Went Cycling Around Goodview...Went To Gas Station to Pump Air Into Bike's Tyres...Suddenly Rain Like Sh!t...DAMN COLD !! Then back To Yi Ting's House To Mess With Our Bikes...* Thats Right..I USED TOOLS !! *

Messed With Bikes Till Rain Stopped...Then Went Cycling Around Downstairs...Yi Ting Went To Aunt's House to Eat...I Bought Bread And Eat Downstairs...Met Yi Ting Downstairs Again...Thought him Bunny Hop * Although im not That Good *

Then Went Back to Yi Ting's House Played DTXMania xD...LoL...Messed With Air Pistols Also xD

Then Went Back Home..LoL?

Tomorrow...Cycling...Mayb Going to Buy New Spectacles As Well....Tired of Using that Primary 1 Glasses =="....So Freakin' Small...

Gotta Cycle Till Jurong East Entertainment Centre da Buy & Sell Thingy....Need Buy Sheen-Guard..or shin Guard...or Shinn-Guard...LOL ... DONNO HOW ITS SPELLED !!


Just Watched Finish The Korean Movie...THE HOST On Chnl 62 Chinese Star Movies *Chinese??*

Dammmnnn Shocking + DAMMMNN FUNNY !!!
The Final Fight in the Movie Was AWESOME !!

Its About A Monster Eating Humans in Korea...Then 4 People Wanna Rescue The Guy's Daughter * One of the 4 People's Daughter *

Its DAMMMNNN GOOODDDDD !!!

I'd Give It 2 Thumbs Up and More if I Could !! xD

*LAME*

10:55 PM
My Life is Short