author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, February 9, 2008
Hello !...Havent Been Updating Cause I SERIOUSLY Don't Think Anyone Is Reading =="

If There Is ANYBODY...Pls Tag =="...I Don't Wanna Feel Like A Sad , Pathetic Boy Blogging To Himself T_T

Anyway..Happy CNY...So Damn Little Ang Paos Dis Year...

Got A New PSP Slim..Not Really New =="...Traded With Cousin For my Old PSP...If you Don't Understand..Nevermind..Neither Do I...Why The Hell Would Someone Want my Old PSP ? =="

Just Now Went to Suntec Arcade..Played Drummania n GuitarFreak..Did Alot Of song Experiments..Tested Some Songs...Failed Lots of Song = Lose Alot of $$$

140 Dollar Angpao Reduced to 120 T_T...Further Away From Buying That Bike..LoL...BTW...The Bike is 238 Dollar...Already 100 Dollars Away =D


Haih..Feel So Lonely....Everytime go Out...See People With Frens / Stead...I Always go Suntec Alone T_T..


Anyways...MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE '07 ROX !!

And I May Sound Stupid...BUT I DIDNT KNOW THAT KIMURA TAKUYA IS FROM SMAP !!

1 Of my Favourite Japanese Actors...Kimura Takuya from HERO ( Not HEROES )
This is A Jap Movie About Lawyers n Such...LoL...

He Really Can Sing @@...Look Damn Style When He "Dance"...

Still Trying to Download the Song

SMAP - Christmas Night

This song DAMN NICE



Tomorrow MAYBE Buying New Bike OR Play Neighbour's PS3... OR ( LAST RESORT )...Go Back to Suntec ALONE T_T

Whats Worse !!...Valentines Day Is Coming Again T_T...
No Choice Edi...Need Purposely Say Happy Lonely Valentines to Other Single Frens...LoL...



* I REALLY SOUND SAD , LONELY , PATHETIC *....BUT THATS WHO I AM !! WAHAHAHA * Psycho *

11:05 PM
My Life is Short