author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, February 16, 2008
Hello !

Today was Extreme Biking for 8 hours !!
6 - 7 hours Actually xD

Today Woke up 7.40am...Watch TV Awhile...Got Bored...Went to Play Comp...Nothing to do...Go Back to Sleep xD...Woke up 12pm....12.30pm Called Benjamin..Ask him go Cycle...2pm Went Cycling with Benjamin...Met Benedict, Micheal at B3...Lloyd Join us at 5pm Lidat...

Cycled there for like 5 hours....Practised Wheelie , Double jack/Side Ways , Big Air (SimplyJump High)

Then went to B4...since Lloyd Wanted to do Big air with His Bike...
Then Someone from sec 2T1 Recognise Me...Cant Rmb His Name...LOL...

He Taught me Bunny Hop...Then Shi jie Learnt Double Jack From Me...Lol..1st Day He Edi Know Double Jack....

Practised at B4 till 7 or 8pm...Cant Rmb XD

Wanted to go Playground Slack..Benjamin Went Home....Shi jie , Lloyd and I...Slack at Playground till 9pm...Shi jie Went Home...Me n Lloyd Left...Slacked till 10pm....Then Both Of Us Went Home.


NOW HANDS DAMN F-KING NUMB !!
LEGS OSO !!!

BUNNY HOP ISNT EZI !!!

*Damn im a Fast-Learner* xD

I Think I'd Better go Sleep...Body Aching like F-K !!

Tomorrow Going Maybe Going Suntec or Skatepark Again...If Arms Heal xD

Wakaka.



Beware !!...Im Gonna Be Top SkateBiker SOON !!
Singapore's 1st Top J-Pop Singing - Biker xD

11:09 PM
My Life is Short