author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Hello Readers. * Theres No One Reading This Is There? ==" *

Today In School....Most Fun Lesson was P.E...Played Some Game called Hula Ball?..Or Something Like That...xD
Hula Something . LoL

After School...Haziq n Saiful Come my House...Haziq Play PSP...Saiful Playing with my Drumsticks. * Not Chicken Drumstick*

Then I Nothing Better To do...Haziq on my Sister's Bed...Body Downwards...I Body slam His Back...LoL...
Then Saiful Take the Drumstick poke His...Back...Side....LOL
Haziq Tried to Come up n take Revenge...I Took the Drumstick from Saiful..Put Inbetween his Legs...He Dare Not Move n Screaming..LoL !

Kena Raped. !!


Haziq Playing PSP Def Jam.
Me n Saiful Playing with Bolster , Pillow , Stuffed Toys. Throwing at Each Other Like Idiot...I Fed Up Edi...Push him on the Bed..Body Slam Him..Haziq poke his Buttock With Drumsticks XD...Revenge. At Least Not On Me~~~

Kena Raped. !!


3.30pm Lidat..Yi Ting , Ben , Saiful and Mr. Masaaki...Go Cycle Till Jurong East Entertainment Center da CASH CONVERTER Shop...Wanted to buy "Sheen Guard...Shinn Guard...Shin Guard"
LoL..Still Dunno how to Spell. LoL !

Sad They Sold it Already...So Wasted that Trip...Then On our Way Back...Got Cycling Group..All oso Look So Stupid with Mountain Bike Helmets...But got 2 Pretty Gals...I Scream..They Look Up...I Shout...EI Ben~~~
Then ben Shout...Eii Dom~~
Then Keep Shouting our Names to the gals xD

Go to B3 Skatepark After that...Yi Ting Fall Down DAMMMNNN Funny !

I Nvr Eat Lunch T_T...so I Went to Buy Char Siew Rice...DAMMNN NICE ! Only $2.50 !!
Cheap n Nice !

I Go back to Skatepark to Eat...Saw Lloyd Using my bike =="

Then Lloyd Call Jonny Come Down...Cycle With Us...Then Shi Jie's Friend...Cant Rmb Name XD

Came n Used Jonny's Bike....

After that Shi Jie's Friend go Off With the Girl Edi...* Gal Came Later *

Me , Ben , Yi Ting , Lloyd , Saiful , Jonny...Went Street Biking..ALL Over Batok....

7.15pm Lidat..All Go home Left me n Jonny Cycling....I Follow Jonny Till Jurong West...LAKESIDE !! CHINESE GARDEN !!

The TINY Skatepark...Practise Grinding...Then 8pm We Both Tired....Go to Lakeside MRT da Cheers Buy Drink....Then we sit Outside Drink...Talk about Bike n Crap...Look at Gals xD

Jonny is ALOT Like My Usual Group of Bikers...ALL OSO LOOK AT GALS XD


Then We Cycled Around Jurong West For like 30mins...Keep See Couples then Jonny will Think of Something Horny that they MIGHT * Imagination * Say....

Seriously Funny. LoL
Although My Laughter Sounds Fake...I Was tired...Cant Help It xD

9.30pm Lidat Reach Home...My Leg now No More Pain...When Cycle To Jurong East With Frens in da Afternoon...I So Much Energy...All Dying Edi...LOL...All Complaining...

When go Jurong West...LITLLE Tired Only...xD


K Ja...I Wan Go Sleep....Tml Skool Dunno wad gonna Happen...Lets Check it Out Tml ! xD

Tml After skool Going To Buy New Glasses.
Eye Sot Sot Jor....

After that MAYB Street Cycling with Jonny Again...

Gotta Save Money for New Bike Rear RIM + Harp + The Noisy Chain Thingy xD
*More Sound = More Nice*
My Philosipy..HOW THE HELL DO U SPELL IT ?!?!...DAMN !

10:42 PM
My Life is Short