author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.
Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me
I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing
tagboard
Plurk
Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger
My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip
Im Bored . Ask Me Out
I'm Still Single :P
By TwitterButtons.com
Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games
blogs
history
credits
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Lonely Valentines Day !!
Today School Mdm Nuralla Nvr Come..Phew~~....Shes Been Really Pissed off These Few Days...
Today Eng Lesson Sub. Teacher...MS BAY~~~ WOOT !!
Pretty T_T
Not As Pretty As Ms Koh~~~ XD
Btw...Saw Ms Koh in Westmall Juz Now...Back to Story !!
Recess : Irving Act Gangster...His Friend Kena "Beaten" Up..* 5 Punches only ==*
Then he Keep Say...Ei...Go Beat The Guy up Ah~~ * The Target was a Tiny Soccer Player LOL *
Then Me , Sean n Junrong Say..Ala..Your Friend...You go Beat the guy up la~~...Talk so Much...Then he say...OKAY AH !!
We Finish Eating..We Go To Haziq's Table..Talk A Little...Irving Go Ask Haziq n Siddiq...Want Go Beat Someone Up Anot ??
BLOODY HELL WAN ASK US DO HIS DIRTY WORK !!
we scold him get lost la...u wan beat the guy...do urself...
He Keep Say..Wait La~~~
He Walk there only when Sean walk over there oso...then irving go tap the guy's shoulder edi...i shout at sean..SEAN COME BACK !!
irving face kena cramp xD...He SOO SCARED !
Then he Say..Ooops Sorry..Go Sit with his fren..Talk Talk...Ask How the guy beat...5 punches only =="
Then we shout at irving..GO LA !!
Then irving go tap the shoulder again...ask y u beat my fren ?...u know who am i ? * MOST USELESS GUY OF 3T1 *
then he ask the guy...how u beat my fren?....guy demonstrates...then irving say...come come...u punch me 5 times ur hardest...PLS LA IRVING SOOO WEAK KENA 1 PUNCH BY ME OSO CAN CRY !! * IM NOT THAT STRONG *
* IRVING IS STUPID *
In these Kind of Cases..We're Suppose to punch the guy back the same Amount..Not the other Way Around =="
I FASTER Walk There..Stop The Guy...Scold Irving...then ask irving's fren to punch him back 5 times..Then all...Oh Ok~~
After School Waited for Haziq n Shi jie to Go Cycle...Until 3pm...No Patience went to Cycle Myself...Benjamin Called me Say He Gonna buy Bike...So I Went to Skatepark...Then Called him...He Suddenly Say...Oh~~~95 Dollar Bike not Worth...Others TOO Exp...
I In Skatepark ALONE T_T
I Go to Both Skateparks 3 Times...
Then I Dammmmnnnn Depressed Edi...Go Cycle back to Gombak via Guilin.
xD
then go Multi-Story Carpark...Cycle back home since no where else to go...Keep See Couples Walking together...DAMN SAD T_T
When i Reached Outside My House...Got A Phone Call...At That Time Thinking...OMG A GAL IS GONNA ASK ME OUT !! * Checks phone number....* SEAN =="
At that Time i Know Edi....SIDDIQ IS DEAD !!!...Make me Feel so Confident...Keep Say...Dom~~Don't Worry !! Confirm Girl Will Call U Out on Valentines Day~~
__
Anyways..Sean calls me out to Watch Jumper With Him...His GF Had to Climb...A Mountain ( ? )
Theres no Mountain in Singapore =="
Anyway...JUMPER ROXS !!! MAKE ME FEEL LIKE WANTING TO BE A JUMPER !! * Anyway i cant *
After Movie...Walking out of Theatre...Sees A SUPER Huge Line for the Movie Tickets...In the Line...Yi Ting is Inside...Lol...Alone...Bloody Ben Eating in Food Court...
Talk to Yiting Awhile...Talk to Ben Awhile...Go Comics Connection...Then Go Walk to Guilin with Sean...meet His GF n GF's Friend...Talk a Little...Then 9+ Edi...Go Home....LoL
Watch Movie oso SOOO SAD T_T
See SOO Many Couples...Then got Hillgrove People KEEP Kissing Thru-out The WHOLE Movie =="
Don't Think I'll Get A GF This Year...Im Still a Horrible Guy...LoL T_T
Hopefully Next Year T_T
Anyway~~...I Think im Going Hunch-Backed...Due to Cycling on a GT Stunt Bike =="
Seriously...My Back Hurts..So Do My Arms =="....LoL Muscle Ache ><
*Too Strong xD *
AHH !! Air-Con is Pee-ing T_T...Water Dripping Out ><...Cya~~
10:27 PM
My Life is Short