author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, January 7, 2008
Yesterday .. !!

:: Went to Lot 1 With Ben , Sean , Junrong ::
: Went to Mandarin Hotel With Family for Dinner :
Food Rocks =D


Today . !

Went to School For Crap Reason...Maid Had to Wake me up Like 8 Times Before I Actually Woke Up...

Science Lessons Really Didnt Pay Attention Cause of Sleepiness...

Youth Programme Lesson 1st Thing We Had to Do...Greet

2nd !!...Had to Do This Stupid Dance By Ms Imelda...

Mango, Mango , Apple , Apple , Banana , Banana..Mix Em' Up Together....Fruit Salad~~ FruitSalad~~~

BLOODY SHIT THERE WAS A DANCE FOR IT AS WELL

Recess Ate Wanton Noodles AGAIN.

Wan Cut Then Got This Stupid Senior Gal Keep Say...FUCKER CAN DUN CUT ANOT...AS IF I CARE~~~

Then I Help Benjamin Order Oso...Then he wan take his Bowl of Wanton..Need Move Back...The Stupid Gal Say...if He Bumps Into Me~~ Im Gona Kick His Ass~~~

And His Voice Really Reminds Me Of Stephanie's Voice xD

REALLY IDENTICAL XD

EL Lesson Read Dis Super Sad Story...I Keep Imagine I Inside The Story Almost Cry T_T

Y MUZ SCOTT DIE ?!?!?!


Maths Nothing Much =="...Same Old Same Old...

Go Back 1.10...Go Bathe...Change Clothes...Go WM Buy Asiasoft Cash...

Then See So Many People From Sec. Schools...So Sad I Alone...

Then Come Home Play Audition ><

6pm Watch TV + Dinner ( DAM EARLY XD )

Watched Anime SLAM DUNK .

Then Watch The Nanny ( Season 6 ) This Show Dam Old n Nice Jor~~~Watched It Since Young~~

THEN 7PM !!

Korean Drama Movie !!
THE COOL GUY

FUCKING FUNNY N SAD

Laugh Like Crazy Sh!t !!

In The End The Gal n Boy Meet Each Other Again~~~ In The Snow~~ Then THE END.

Stupid Ending...No Afterstory xD

But I Know The Ending Jor...

HAVE S3X THEN HAVE BABIES !

* Bloody Hell...Head now Perverted Cause of Siddiq...Keep Teach me Wrong Things *

Uncle Dick ( Siddiq )

Uncle Fool ( Saiful )

Last Week's Eng Lessons When Saiful Killed That Dragonfly xD

HAHAHA.

10:15 PM
My Life is Short